Forums

Help › Forums

Bed Stu ~

Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:29 AM (53 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 2:15 AM

"~ Lily ~  And I see my brother played a game and forgot to check out, He did it once before and got his butt chewed out...time to chew again but he has already left"

Your "brother" also responded to Dan's question in the 1st person, vice the 3rd...lol

Insignificant, compared to the battle you are facing. I am pleased your attitude remains positive, and that you are stoically fighting the good fight.

Best of luck to you...I am not overly religious, but I will say a prayer for the return of your good health.

ct

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 9:04 AM

Incidently Bed Stu is the cut down from Bedford Stuyvasant district in NY because of the brutal streets and sidewalks that play hardball on new shoes...since '95. ~ SP ~

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 10:55 AM

did Biggie Smalls hail from Bed Stu?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 8:57 PM

rollone:
    did Biggie Smalls hail from Bed Stu?

The odds of it are favorable. After all, it is in an ancient Brooklyn ward that is 70% dark, but who am I to say. When I hear just a bar or so that the tells me rap is about to roll, i eagerly grab my ear plugs for safety. My ears are sensitive to the ugly noise so I couldn't say. I have no interest. ~ SP ~

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 5:27 AM

Kanye West is one of the most famous Rap stars (currently) and claims that he's over $50 million in debt...so Rap music may suck, but it certainly pays well ?

He has since been begging money off Billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg (can't make this stuff up folks)

Now that Playboy doesn't do the nude Bunny thing, Kim K may have to start pumping out more "leaked" sex tapes to make ends meet...or perhaps sell one of their several mansions? .. nah...it's the Kardashians... sex tapes are the only viable option...her pimp (errr, mother) will insist !

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 10:41 AM

SweetiePie:

ct690911:
    Do they make flip flops?...I just picked up a pair for a buck at the dollar store...machine crafted and mass produced from the cheapest foam rubber in China...great for the beach, or in the shower...function over form, to be sure..:) 

Sadly. they have yet to aspire to slip-slops. I somewhat understand your love of them, they produce that real out-doorsy effect, even providing filthy feet at no cost. What I don't get is that men with the most unkempt, boney. size 13, juicey whooplers, sporting toenails that have avoided care, insist on wearing them into restaurants...mostly dudes that usually forget to lift the stool-seat...but for a buck, genuine "made in China", I suppose it makes sense. I couldn't stand that rubber strip in between my toes. Thank you no. But If you wish to step it, Bed Stu makes sandals, but I can't stand the looks of them unless I want to dress as a hippie or someone from the days of Moses. BUT NO ONE IS PERFECT.

~ SP ~

SP calling it spot on,,,,LOL. Classic.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 2:02 PM

ct690911:

He has since been begging money off Billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg (can't make this stuff up folks)

Actually 59 million behind and he has begged MZ and one of the Google dudes to invest 1 billion in him! LMAO....that's 1 guy I hope stays broke and beat down....I love it when these morons go busted living large!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 2:23 PM

It happens all the time. That talentless MC Hammer blew through 36 million quickly and now shoplifts at Goodwill. What happens is they get all this money, and trend uptown not knowing that there are absolute experts that show how to blow big money quickly and the experts (good people trying just to help) and help they do...help themselves to the money and do it with legal smoothness. Uptown is a ruthless place for the uneducated that never learned debit on the left, credit on the right; and that red ink is not a friendly color. The Kardashians are experts, well trained by their dead, lawyer pappy...the Skunk (because of his shock of white hair against the black, ie. from the OJ trial. They all took a share of OJ's loot. It seems they (rappers and the like) have no talent for holding on to money...I do and it makes me happy.  ~SP ~ 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 2:25 PM

overtheedge:

SweetiePie:

ct690911:
    Do they make flip flops?...I just picked up a pair for a buck at the dollar store...machine crafted and mass produced from the cheapest foam rubber in China...great for the beach, or in the shower...function over form, to be sure..:) 

Sadly. they have yet to aspire to slip-slops. I somewhat understand your love of them, they produce that real out-doorsy effect, even providing filthy feet at no cost. What I don't get is that men with the most unkempt, boney. size 13, juicey whooplers, sporting toenails that have avoided care, insist on wearing them into restaurants...mostly dudes that usually forget to lift the stool-seat...but for a buck, genuine "made in China", I suppose it makes sense. I couldn't stand that rubber strip in between my toes. Thank you no. But If you wish to step it, Bed Stu makes sandals, but I can't stand the looks of them unless I want to dress as a hippie or someone from the days of Moses. BUT NO ONE IS PERFECT.

~ SP ~

SP calling it spot on,,,,LOL. Classic.

I agree she has a certain flair for the written word...alas, I'm still trying to find a definition for "juicy whooplers".

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 4:10 PM

SweetiePie:

It happens all the time. That talentless MC Hammer blew through 36 million quickly and now shoplifts at Goodwill. What happens is they get all this money, and trend uptown not knowing that there are absolute experts that show how to blow big money quickly and the experts (good people trying just to help) and help they do...help themselves to the money and do it with legal smoothness. Uptown is a ruthless place for the uneducated that never learned debit on the left, credit on the right; and that red ink is not a friendly color. The Kardashians are experts, well trained by their dead, lawyer pappy...the Skunk (because of his shock of white hair against the black, ie. from the OJ trial. They all took a share of OJ's loot. It seems they (rappers and the like) have no talent for holding on to money...I do and it makes me happy.  ~SP ~ 

Are you trying to say that Mike Tyson, who purchased a rare white Bengal Tiger and adorned it with a huge diamond collar, wasn't fiscally prudent?

This may explain how he blew through enough money to last most city neighborhoods an entire lifetime or two.

RSS