Sun, Mar 27 2022 5:22 AM (195 replies)
  • hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 2:21 PM

YancyCan:

CTTS - AKA CLOSEST TO THE SQUATCH TROPHY:
    WINNER: HAKMAN123 - (by 1 pixel)

PRIZE: NEW "BACON BOWLS" (x2)

Woo Hoo - Widely recognized as the "most useless gadget ever invented".  I can think of no more fitting prize for a Squatch Hunt!!   lmao

Great Fun Yancy - well played sir!  I've sent you a message re the prize.

Happy Hacking Folks

Neil (The Hakman)

• PBgolfon11
    311 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 6:32 PM

YAHOOOOOOOO..just can't wait for them there gummie's!..Now what is that other thing vhs thing all about do they still make players for them or jst put it in the floppy drive slot or cd door??.....lmao...Yancy this was very fun for all THANK You !.....pbgolfon11

• xxxMerkxxx
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 9:02 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 9:28 PM

So many funny posts -- This one is very clever by Dbadeaux -- Deserves a replay:

dbadeaux:

I had a great day with the Squatch...Here we are at the beach

Then I found him hiding amongst the trees...he's such a nutty guy!

Finally, he asked if he could tend the pin for me...what a guy!

Thanks for the memories big man.

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 3:51 AM

S H I T,

I missed the boat on this one,

Amazing & captivating viewing guys.

When I began playing this crazy game a few years back, my old mate Esssy swore blind there was a mysterious creature, lurking deep in the woods behind the 3rd green.

We then renamed Bethpage Hole 3 Bear Alert,and made certain the 3 wood was padlocked within our golf bag.

Hundred's of rounds @ BP later, my knees still tremble after a birdie, birdie start and  i am confronted with the uncertaintity of a miss hit long and roight.

Nice trophy Neil.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 4:54 AM

We had a blast.

This is now proudly on my profile page...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 12:15 PM

"1 Pixel Win"

Funny cause its true -- Your WGT avatar's rear-end was truly just 1 pixel closer to the beast than the next players squatch cap.

Nice custom work on your trophy -- If any winner wants their own custom trophy, message me your wanted "inscription" & will get it done for you.

Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 1:21 PM

bluey403:

I missed the boat on this one, Amazing & captivating viewing guys.

Keep posting Squatch Caps! Noticing the enthusiasm for finding the Bethpage Black Sasquatch is still going, 3 days after the official competitions have ended. Every WGTer should have a "SquatchCap" of themselves & the Squatch to show off.

Keep posting your screen captures as I (this is Yancy) am going to produce a video with EVERY Squatch picture posted in here. Will include those who post after the event & up until the video is made. If they keep coming in after the video, then will do a an edit and add them in bunches of 5.

So if you missed the deadline or are just stumbling onto this -- get out there on Bethpage Black and find that greasy Squatch. Tips and tutorial videos are found at the beginning of this thread! Here is the one that gets you to BB Hole #9:

Thanks for the continued enthusiasmables - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 2:35 PM

As requested for winner: "WHOSYOURCADDY4"
    --- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 5:02 PM

RSS