Forums

Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Friday Sasquatch Search Shootout

Sun, Mar 27 2022 5:22 AM (195 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 10:19 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Great fun though.  Thanks for the tourney, YancyCan.
    AlaskanDame:

Glad you had fun -- And you had the "stay with me now" premise going as I saw you got your shot totals down as you kept at it! Also -- wanted to mention the nice way you posted your shots using size and whatnots to make a bigger to see "SquatchCap". If it's ok with you I am gonna post images like you did -- will always call em & share as the AlaskanDameCapMode though!

Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:05 AM

andyson:

He must have a lot to say after all these years on BPB, you may make your own Squatch message using this....

;-)

hpurey:

I would have thought this would have taken off with many many replies.  
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:40 AM

sheepsass:

one shot squatch !!!!!!!!

Well done & whatbnots!
    You earned this one the old fashioned way - hard work. Nice!
    Regards, I am Yancy

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 2:46 PM

For the benefit of any young people out there - 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 3:01 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 4:39 PM

Drone Employed To Guard Prize Cart by Team Yancy

In the evenings, while the intense judging continues in the WGT Black Friday Sasquatch event, Team Yancy has deployed their new drone (Raquel) to patrol the areas & launch anytime it senses some motion and whatnots.

• papagrasutu
    2,465 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 5:23 PM

YancyCan:

AlaskanDame:
    Great fun though.  Thanks for the tourney, YancyCan.
    AlaskanDame:

Glad you had fun -- And you had the "stay with me now" premise going as I saw you got your shot totals down as you kept at it! Also -- wanted to mention the nice way you posted your shots using size and whatnots to make a bigger to see "SquatchCap". If it's ok with you I am gonna post images like you did -- will always call em & share as the AlaskanDameCapMode though!

Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Dame is also in the FAPC Yancy, and the reason why I played after she posted in our forum!  We have benefitted from her photo magnificence for many years...all the best, Paul

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 6:01 PM

AlaskanDame does nice work -- and also a hard worker, that showed on the Black Friday Squatch Hunt as well!

Another example of how well these community wide events allow for a WGT player to meet players that have the same interests/dispositions/attitude and the likes. 

Myself, I have made some new friends that I plan to play WGT with soon last weekend & many others who I now am friendly with and will recognize if we bump into one another up here. This cant be unique to me and whatnots. I would certainly be interested in "hosting" another of these "unique events" soon & hope to get a chance to.

The FAPC is a great name for a Country Club -- and your members seem to fulfill the idea behind the full name. Nice!

Thanks for joining in Paul --- and sharing the name behind the work.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @Team Yancy

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 7:09 PM

YancyCan:

AlaskanDame does nice work -- and also a hard worker, that showed on the Black Friday Squatch Hunt as well!

The FAPC is a great name for a Country Club -- and your members seem to fulfill the idea behind the full name. Nice!

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @Team Yancy

Why THANK you, YancyCan!  

And yes, we at FAPC are exactly that - Friendly and Active.  Always room for more of like mind/spirit, esp. Masters and Under.   We LOVE them that's ready to join in Forum talk and CC tourneys.  

Cheers,

AKD

• MedfordMel
    20 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 8:48 AM

MEDFORD MEL CHECKING IN ---- THIS POST IS FROM THE PAST AND I THINK SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR ENTRY. YOU WILL SEE THIS SOMETIME AFTER THE DATE 11/29/15.

AS I AM CURRENTLY IN 1977, I CANNOT VERIFY UNTIL I CAN GET TO THE FUTURE FROM HERE.

RSS