Forums

Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Friday Sasquatch Search Shootout

Sun, Mar 27 2022 5:22 AM (195 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 12:17 AM

WWilliams46

Saw your post just now....been such a flurry of action, somehow I overlooked it till now - not sure if any helpers have contacted you, I got the evening/graveyard duties today. Sent you a friend request - accept and you can message me here or please post a "SquatchCap Status" report in the AM --- It will be seen & help will follow in time to get you entered.

No worries - We Got This
    I am Yancy

• dbadeaux
    759 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 2:10 AM

I had a great day with the Squatch...Here we are at the beach

Then I found him hiding amongst the trees...he's such a nutty guy!

Finally, he asked if he could tend the pin for me...what a guy!

Thanks for the memories big man.

• wjceel
    487 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 4:12 AM

heres my attempt 1 shot

Cheers Wade

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 5:28 AM

Good stuff here.   Woke up with a raging hangover after thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family last night just to find this bit of fun goins on.

Took a few shots to get there but the hard part was timing the snipping tool while the club was pulled back to have the yelloway shown proved to be a bit of  a pain lol.  

Looks as though Bigfoot is trying to sneak over and grab my golf ball LOL.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:04 AM

The WGT Sasquatch: Behind The Grease & Fur - Team Yancy Films

A Team Yancy special short film released to mark the first anniversary of the WGT Bethpage Black Sasquatch discovery, &  as a bonus to the WGT Bethpage Black Friday Sasquatch Search Event - Held 11/27 thru 12PM PST on 11/29

Yancy takes you on a historical journey starting in 2009, when MisterWGT posted in the WGT.com forums that he was hoping someone would discover this elusive beast on the Bethpage Black virtual golf course.

Team Yancy is familiar with Squatches, and they have come to be known as "Portland's Premiere Paranormal Team". Medford Mel & Yancy's personal brushes with this greasy beast are re-visited with some of the more dramatic video moments from the infamous "Sasquatch Rock" short film.

This epic tale will go down with all the other great golf stories, expect to see it within the pages of the next popular book written on the game of golf.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:10 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:19 AM

dbadeaux:

Finally, he asked if he could tend the pin for me...what a guy!

Thanks for the memories big man.

This Squatch is an intriguable one to say the very least. Last night, he was hassling with one of the WGT Players who had to weild a 9-iron to stay safe & then the sun comes up and he is making new friends, and hanging along with another from the WGT community.

We have much to learn about this mysterious large greasy creature!
    Looks like you guys made a nice day out of your round "dbadeaux" - and perhaps the Squatch showing his manners and golf etiquette you inspired from him will continue and foster a more approachable Sasquatch for all of us.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• MKAACES
    781 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:55 AM

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/ He found me in 3 lucky shots. photo 48769ed5-a42e-47ec-b1ac-86b1b736826b_zpsjpsjuchu.png:550:0]

• WHOSYOURCADDY4
    323 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 8:14 AM

14th shot

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 8:27 AM

Squatchcap....He said his internet was down and kept disconnecting.

He must have a lot to say after all these years on BPB, you may make your own Squatch message using this....

;-)

RSS