6,415 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 10:11 AM

I thought it was funny!

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 6:27 PM

puttersman:

Sorry , but I found it purely stupid.

I gotta know what the difference between stupid and purely stupid is??? OH and yea why are you sorry about finding it purely stupid. :-))

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 8:01 AM

Because I did not think it was funny, Is that plain enough. Sorry that you didn't like my grammar. Maybe utterly would have been more appropriate in this case, Now I did find the bomb on my posting a bit humorous, albeit a bit of an insult. Now if you want to see funny, Watch " Dorf on Golf by Tim Conway, that is funny,   or even the way I play sometimes., but oh well, I didn't know my opinion would affect your sensibility so much. lol

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 7:11 PM

Your right " Dorf on Golf by Tim Conway" is hilarious. Hey Puttersman if you want to be a better putter get rid of the spider It's the worst putter WGT has.  :-))

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 7:24 AM

Thanks for the advice Yappy, I have tried others, but I found the spider putter seems to work reasonably well for me. I tried the Daytona and hated it, so if you have another one in mind , please feel free to advise and tell me why. It is my putting that I feel has improved the most. 

Thx

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 11:07 AM

puttersman:

Thanks for the advice Yappy, I have tried others, but I found the spider putter seems to work reasonably well for me. I tried the Daytona and hated it, so if you have another one in mind , please feel free to advise and tell me why. It is my putting that I feel has improved the most. 

Thx

I think the Daytona level 55+ would help you get your 1 putt average up to between 40-50%. Just a thought. I us it and have had good luck. 

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 6:28 AM

Thanks, I take a look at the putter and maybe check it out. If it doesn't work for me I will send out the Ninja squad to find you. ha ha ha.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 3:54 PM

puttersman:

Thanks, I take a look at the putter and maybe check it out. If it doesn't work for me I will send out the Ninja squad to find you. ha ha ha.

Next thing you know y'all be a LEGEND.................:-))

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 6:51 AM

In my own mind, I already am. ha ha

• mommamarg
    52 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 1:23 PM

puttersman:

Thx

Your sister agrees with you 100%! They can take the Daytona and - well, you know! I hate this thing so much it's making me crazy!  I want my Spidey back! I haven't had a decent game since using the Daytona!

RSS