score history = you can keep him

• SandraGale
    100 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 11:41 AM

Lol that attitude they can keep you lol

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 6:44 PM

I was a Recruiting Officer for over 2 years with an established CC...it's a tough job to recruit people and an even tougher one to recruit quality people...there are a lot of CCs competing ..many have gone to great lengths; advertising in this forum, offering free gifts, shot-gunning invites, even outright poaching.

Sandra Gale (she goes by Gale) belongs to a small CC and is working her butt off to grow it honorably. The task is daunting and the hill is steep...just ask anyone who has done the gig. 

If you are looking to join a CC that is intimate, where the small numbers mean you can make an impact, and which doesn't have a pending list, so you get immediately accepted, then contact SandraGale. 

She is "good people", as we say in these parts...:)

ct

PS...I currently don't belong to a CC as, after 3 years a member and 2 years as a director, I needed a bit of a break.  But, when I am ready to join another CC, I will certainly practice what I am preaching.

• SandraGale
    100 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 8:38 PM

ct690911:

I was a Recruiting Officer for over 2 years with an established CC...it's a tough job to recruit people and an even tougher one to recruit quality people...there are a lot of CCs competing ..many have gone to great lengths; advertising in this forum, offering free gifts, shot-gunning invites, even outright poaching.

Sandra Gale (she goes by Gale) belongs to a small CC and is working her butt off to grow it honorably. The task is daunting and the hill is steep...just ask anyone who has done the gig. 

If you are looking for a CC that is intimate, where the small numbers mean you can make an impact, and which doesn't have a pending list, so you get immediately accepted, then contact SandraGale. 

She is "good people", as we say in these parts...:)

ct

PS...I currently don't belong to a CC as, after 3 years a member and 2 years as a director, I needed a bit of a break.  But, when I am ready to join another CC, I will certainly practice what I am preaching.

Thanks so much for your kind words Colin :-)  it's refreshing to meet people who will try to help rather than tear down or discourage progress.

• johnny5169
    9 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2015 8:41 AM

COUNTRY CLUBS

What does everyone  think about the amount of activity of club members. I have not been a member for long so just trying to get a feel for ( i have been playing quite a bit lately). so what is it like two events in a months time means your active. who decides this stuff anyway. lol  later

• PAGES
RSS