Help › Forums

Just an FYI on Beta Testing......

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 28 2009 6:32 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 8:31 AM

I agree with Rohdem 100%.  We need more 18 hole courses badly.  I have had enough closest to the pin contests.

• MalamaMakena
    42 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 1:39 AM

I'd like the practice rounds to include do-overs.  When you get a poor shot, you naturally want to try it again, maybe change clubs, shot selection, more power, less power - whatever.  This is how you learn.  But the game doesn't let you do it.  Let's make practice really practice.

And every golf course has a driving range and practice green for warmup.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 2:03 AM

MalamaMakena:
    I'd like the practice rounds to include do-overs.

Great suggestion. The lack of do-overs is partly why I never play practice rounds, because they're not that different from "rounds for real" in this game. Yes, you can adjust some game parameters, but still. Now being able to rehit the same shot over and over until you get it perfect – that would make it absolutely worthwhile to engage in many practice rounds.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 1:01 PM

A driving range and practice green would be a big help

• nhlett
    64 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 3:49 PM

Cash11, I am not disputing your swing meter problem, however I had the good fortune to be able to upgrade  to a new computer almost a month ago. I found a dual core pentium with 6 gig of memory for just over $900.

I always had swing meter problems on my old pc (1.6 gig of memory) and I still have the same ISP.

I have yet to have a problem with my swing meter on the new computer (I play almost every day)

nhlett

• Stagehand
    63 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 5:12 PM

I know your adjusting the settings, for a novice golfer like me, the setting are really becoming tight, I am dropping my pro shot iron for standard, along with the putter.

Now that maybe good and I need to play more, but most of all it will be nice when its set., so I can get use to a consistent shot.

One thing I don't like is the poor range for a hybrid from the 1st level ruff.

One thing I did see tonight from another player from the ruff.. I say like a rainbow effect around his legs on how tall the ruff was.

Anyway Keep up the good work.

Thanks

• jordanh
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 6:32 PM

Captians choice would be a fun addition too

• PAGES
RSS