Forums

Help › Forums

Mac Issue!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 18 2008 4:25 PM (3 replies)
  • Handwerger79
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 12:34 PM

I have been trying to play on my Mac.  I am running OS X and playing on Safari.  My pop-up blocker is off but I can play anywhere from 1 to 5 holes and then all of my browser windows close.  Is there anything I can do to stop this.  I love the game and want to keep playing but it is getting really annoying.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 2:25 PM

Are you running many applications while you are playing? How many times has this happened, and does it happen every time you play? Are you playing single or multiplayer, and is it stroke play or closest-to-the-pin challenge?

• Handwerger79
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 4:18 PM

Safari is the only program running and yes it happens every time but what varies is the number of holes it lets me play.  It has happened with both stroke play and closest to the pin.  I am playing alone so I am not sure if it will happen with multi-player.

• Loulouric
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 4:25 PM

HI Handwerger

I do not know Mac but on a PC, you have to go in

your internet options,

security tab,

custom level button,

directory = Scripting, sub directory = Active scripting : click the radio button Enable.

I just download the application and activating that command fix the issue. I hope that will work for you. Good Luck!

Lou

RSS