Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Clash #9 10/9-10/10

Fri, Jul 30 2021 3:37 AM (47 replies)
  • micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 10:23 PM

I still not understand what wgt do

Alternate, matchplay game are  not fixed, and others glitches and bugs the same.

In alternate for exemple, i see lots of players disapointed to see we can't finish games with differents problems since months and months.

I'm sure, hundreds of players leave  wgt each month with all that

And what's the response  wgt give ?

Just open  time and time again another country club clash...

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 12:33 AM

micheldess:
    Alternate, matchplay game

That be really good for a clash event

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 2:01 AM

mantis0014:

micheldess:
    Alternate, matchplay game

That be really good for a clash event

Indeed, it would be much better than playing alone what  is only strokes plays.

But if it's to win or lost by disqualification after 3 times disconnect , It's not worth it.

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 3:18 AM

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are unnecessary and cause many bugs

Carlo

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 3:33 AM

The clash winning CC have a wee celebration -

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 6:11 AM

I think it's fair to say looking at the event leaderboard that no more than 10 clubs have any serious interest in this.

All the remaining clubs are below 10,000 points.

My club fwiw have a few players playing only because I started a clash, and we are not trying by any means.

We still have 5 superpasses left.

We are just trying to prove that getting in the top 100, which is meaningless anyway, can easlity be achieved because of the complete general lack of interest across the 40,000 plus CC's in WGT.

So WGT, take note and please discontinue this farcical mess.

EDIT:  I am pretty sure all our players ( 7 ) are using WGT rocks and not buying passes.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 8:15 AM

mantis0014:

cdefghi:
    I must admit there are some who really enjoy this format

It's really not a bad idea. The only problem is that 95% (just a guess) cannot win the Golden Child.

1 in 10 million win any sort of a prize

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 8:54 AM

oneeyedjohn:

EDIT:  I am pretty sure all our players ( 7 ) are using WGT rocks and not buying passes.

Hope too that our CC members arent  unreasonable as buying cc passes, but I'm not so sure because for whatever reasons some want to be in the first 25th or 7th according to various leaderboards rankings.

This is beyond comprehension when you know that the 2nd is the first loser.
  • PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 9:11 AM

All WGT need to do is compare the weekly XP leaderboard with the Clash leaderboard to see there are a hell of a lot of active players not getting involved.  We are currently 14th in the former and 550th in the latter.

These are players who would probably buy additional CC passes if the competition was fair.  Both players and WGT would win but that's probably to sensible to be considered.

I'm sure WGT are getting a boost to their CC Pass sales but they could have gone about it so much better.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 9:37 AM

We dont know how many passes WGT sell in a CC clash, we just have a leaderbord of CC gifted.

You can see 3 passes gifted this month ... Well ...  Of two things one : either it's misery in the WGt's finances or some accountants would be better housed in federal jails.

RSS