Help › Forums

Country Club Clash #9 10/9-10/10

Fri, Jul 30 2021 3:37 AM (47 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 5:07 AM

alberich35:
    because it need organisation, very goods players

Bold is sadly the only thing it does not need :)

alberich35:
    cash for buy CC passes

Guaranteed win if ya want and a few willing.

People in my CC play it I say good luck, but is what it is, and obviously I can't offer any organisation for something I have zero belief in as a concept:)

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 6:33 AM

i'll just try to be positive and pretend not to see that the CC winners are those with members sitting on millions of credits. Like you jim, i do not play CC clash anymore.

Last time i did it, we win the handshake, 4 CC passes and tee markers (not the drap, only the shadow of flagstick lol (or not lol))

Is a moment to have stop making fun of people and this moment is precisely right before they notice.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 6:40 AM

cdefghi:
    Get used to them everyone, and remember one thing.  No one is twisting your arm to play in these comps so complaining about them is a waste of time when you could be otherwise happily attempting to complete an A/S game without any disconnections or snafus.

+1, only if you'd get a chance to avoid discons...

Me thinks it may be good fun for the CC if you disregard the "prizes".

And, even those who are negative towards the events may get some positive from them:

We get 12 instead of 4 free passes in two days, and by playing tournaments instead of clash games, there are more XPs to gain!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 7:23 AM

What do you plan to do with more XP alosso ? 

The next level equipement will not change your life, you already know by now.

And i do not disregard the prizes.

First of all the golden putter ...  You will agree that it is ridiculous except perhaps for an emir of the Gulf in the middle of the 20th century.

Secondly, in sports the winner dont take all, the second win at leats half of his money, even the 100th do not come for nothing.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 7:42 AM

alosso:
    We get 12 instead of 4 free passes in two days, and by playing tournaments instead of clash games, there are more XPs to gain!

Fair shout if I read that correct.

Are these extra passes there to use anyway no matter what comp is entered (e.g. a cc comp)?

Might be worth saying remember to use what looks spare if that is the case.  Thus far the actual clash I personally see as a complete joke, save without a punchline 

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 8:25 AM

Jimbog1964:

Are these extra passes there to use anyway no matter what comp is entered (e.g. a cc comp)?

Might be worth saying remember to use what looks spare if that is the case.  Thus far the actual clash I personally see as a complete joke, save without a punchline 

I think you can use them in any comp. i know when playing in the clash, the XP are added to your CC as normal. Just remember to use the freebie within 4 hours as they don't accumulate in your inventory.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 9:35 AM

alberich35:
    What do you plan to do with more XP alosso ? 

The next level equipement will not change your life, you already know by now.

Good point - I had to leave this open to save my argument ;) Have no desire for L100 personally nor for L10 with my CC. Alas, others may think they need it.

alberich35:
    And i do not disregard the prizes.

First of all the golden putter

I do disregard them - especially that Golden Calf. It's a frippery, coveted only because it's golden and has a price tag of 400,000 cr. But, the gold is only coloured pixels, RGB (254, 236, 128), and the price tag is nothing but ridiculous. Those who have and had the putter say it doesn't even perform to it's specifications.

I also disregard any of the other prizes. Dwarfs, Shamrocks and Beer Stones as
    tee markers? Gimme a break! CC passes which block the regular free passes?
    That's taking away the candy gifted! Speed boosts? Huh??

The "honour" of a leaderboard position in the race of CC pass buyers?
    I beg your pardon, without me.

To me, the whole thing around CC levels and passes etc. is a clever but smelly business model, maximum profit for the company, minimum advantage for the players.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 3:07 PM

Jimbog1964:

The super passes can only be used for the clash games

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 8:48 PM

Same old problems. We've played 4 clashes now and we've had the same opponents for 3 of them.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 9:09 PM

courteneyfish:

Same old problems. We've played 4 clashes now and we've had the same opponents for 3 of them.

Only because you have a big club.     Did you win one of those clashes?

RSS