Forums

Help › Forums

Ladies Night or Day

Mon, Feb 23 2009 6:51 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lindsaycd
    81 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 12:21 PM

No offense fella's but i am tired of playing with you all :)

Just kidding, but I would really like to play some rounds with just the girls.  If you are interested, let me know and perhaps we can set a time to play.

I know I may regret this, but email me at lindsaygolf@yahoo.com  I am in Boston, MA

-Lindsay

• Loulouric
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 4:16 PM

Hi Lindsay

My name is Louise and I am from Montreal, Quebec. I am a rookie at that game on PC but I am pretty good at golf on a real golf course. You did not have to wrote your email, we can answer just by reply. Are you a golfer?

That should be fun to play with other women!

I can play at night but we are OK, we are in  the same time zone. That could be on Tuesday or Thursday and sometimes weekend.....

Take care....

Lou

• Lindsaycd
    81 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2008 8:17 AM

Hi Lou,

Fantastic to meet you.  I hope we get to play soon

-Linds

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2008 4:42 PM

Welcome.

• princessdi
    4 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2008 5:43 PM

Hi Lindsay!

That would be great to play some "girl" rounds once in a while.  I'm from Iowa... Central Standard Time.... and no, I don't grow corn. :)   By the way.....(just between us girls)......is it just me, or do alot of the guys around here pretty much look the same?

princessdi (a.k.a. Cathy)

• Lindsaycd
    81 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2008 8:55 AM

Well Ladies...how about we try to set a time?  Is anyone free say at 10 am EDT this Friday after US Thanksgiving? 

• princessdi
    4 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2008 4:36 PM

Hi Lindsay,

If I'm around, I'll sure log on and play.  Can we forego the golf cart?  I'll need to "walk off" all that turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie!  :)

-Cathy-

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Sun, Nov 30 2008 10:19 AM

if i put on makeup, dress, and pantyhose, can i also play? or you ladies going to make me wear a bra as well?:)

(i heard tibbets aslo wears one...)

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Sun, Nov 30 2008 7:15 PM

well well iconian sounds like you will do about anything to get into the ladie's group! That might be useful someday :).

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2008 10:45 AM

Hi Ladies, just a heads-up that we have a Ladies Tournament in the month of December where you can win some Coach bags & wallets. It's $5 to enter but you can try as many times as you want during the month to get to the top. Have fun :)

• PAGES
RSS