Forums

Help › Forums

need help please

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 17 2009 8:24 AM (6 replies)
  • tootoo
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 1:56 PM

Ive been playing here for a month or two and I have purchased clubs and understand how to purchase and equip the clubs I have bought but for some reason today I purchased 2000 credits successfully and when I went to pro shop to buy a club the screen went dark well transparent but dark and did nothing I still show that my credits are available just cant use them.  I have looked through the forum for answers but cannot find anyone with a similar problem

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 2:13 PM

Try using a different browser, like Firefox if you're using IE8.

• tootoo
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 2:40 PM

Thanks that worked with Safari but is there a way to fix it because i use IE8 all the time and really didnt wanna switch back an forth

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 6:10 PM

You may find that you will have better results if you stick with a browser other than the 'one you use all the time'.... The reason I say this is because, as we all know, the program is resource hungry and a browser with a fresh load with no 'extra' plugins or other possible programs (malware and spyware and such) will allow the game to play much smoother.  At least that is what I found.

Lee

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 7:26 PM

I noticed that WGT plays a little better on Safari then Firefox with me.

• kingdestruction
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 8:59 PM

si am playing on an applebook the screen is a little bit too small i think . i can see everything but the power bar this is really annoying cuz someitmes i can hit the ball well other times i just plain whiff it i have tried counting it off and

this does not work very well any help would be great. thanks

• tootoo
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2009 8:24 AM

Thanks I will do that from now on and it makes sense when u put it that way. I guess I wasnt thinkin.  Oh and I see u r all over this website Great Job I would love to play a round or two with u sometime.  Thanks for the help and hope to c u on the course 

RSS