Forums

Help › Forums

WHERE'S WALDO ?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 13 2015 12:31 PM (0 replies)
  • pdb1
    23,227 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 12:31 PM

I was just playing an 18 hole par 4 CC tourney when I experienced something entirely different . I think it was hole # 9 on the par 4 course . When I went to drive I swung back and my avatar disappeared . I went ahead and dinged thinking it would swing drive and carry on . Nope , it froze . Took a screenshot , refreshed , clicked continue , went to drive again . Same damn thing , when I swung back my avatar disappeared , froze , refresh , click continue . This time it took me to the next hole , didn't even get to play that hole . 

. Making the turn , White screen , 10th hole , not able to screen shot ( for scorecard ) fr 9 . 18th hole . White screen . No screen shot ( for scorecard )period .

This is my first shot . I have another one identical for the second shot .

Lol see the + 4 ? First round with rented Spider putter . Did not go well . V F greens . Too many meters and incremets for that green speed . I can't putt already and never could figure out V F greens . I'll stick to my Versa .

RSS