Forums

Help › Forums

Champions listed by WGT Scoring Average

Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:36 AM (279 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 6:00 AM

pdb1:
      I can only speak to that on what I have witnessed . There are some extremely gifted , got it like that players that have done what it takes . Like massive red tee rounds throughout their Legend level . But have also mastered putting and seemingly have that inner connection that SolarFlares describes . I had a couple of them in my CC ( except for the red tee era when they created their own CC for that period ) . 0 to Champ in just over 6 months and still going . There have to be more that i have not met . But nonetheless extremely rare . As the numbers of them are very small compared to the thousands of laymen so to speak or common folk like us . 

I see... Thanks for taking time to explain it. But I'm kinda lost in that 'inner connection' part.

pdb1:
    The ones I am referring to . Are completely legit .

I'm sure they are. But what about the other "lightening bolt" champions?! Ostensibly, they all appear to be legitimate, but if you take a second guess of it, you know something doesn't quite slot into place. I mean... at the beginning stage of newcomer undergoing trial & error when everything is new, when you're busy enough to learn and figure out all the facades, functions & features of the game, IMO a player even with "extremely gifted" talents cannot possibly plan ahead and immaculately execute a roadmap of the whole procedure to become a champ within 5-6 months... unless it's his/her second time of starting the game all over again and/or he/she does nothing but playing WGT in life.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 6:06 AM

ColumbusStorm:

SimonTheBeetle:
    Any updates for the month of November?

My bad, I just forgot about it. I plan on posting another list near the beginning of December.

There's no reason to hurry.

I just want you to know that your work is highly appreciated, ColumbusStorm.

Regards,

Simon

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:19 PM

pdb1:
    Didn't quit when they entered Legend Hell . But by then had converted to normal avid WGT addicts with a gift . Lol . 

I like that  'Legend Hell'.   and so true.    It was Hell on earth when I got to Legend many moons ago,  but stuck it out.  I still don't understand why people keep on quitting and restarting again as a new person.   Never want to go thru that hell again     lol.

I suppose there is way better clubs and balls now for all the Tiers,  unlike when I was coming thru the ranks.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 10:12 AM

pdb1:
    Solarflares:
    If I can add something  - I would say that every putt has an "ambience" to it.  If you can become part of that - extending any visualisation-technique to an increased awareness - then the putt will have a better-chance.  It's almost like a "keeness" that is either there or not.  You become a part of it and the putt is you , you are it.  The shot's control-input is the result of that mental discussion , and harmony is achieved as the shot is executed - the culmination of the melding of two desires and potentials - into one.

pdb1:

SimonTheBeetle:
    it's his/her second time of starting the game all over again and/or he/she does nothing but playing WGT in life.

That is most definitely the case in many instances . I think much more common . But does that make them any less legit ? If so how ? Because they changed their already fictitious username ? IDK . They're still damn good.

Wasting Spending most of your life playing WGT is your freedom and totally legit, but starting all over again isn't. We refer to them as 'multi-accounters' or 'sandbaggers', don't we? In this case, you can't say they're 'damn good'. They're just cheaters!

pdb1:

The ones I have met I believe are a much smaller number . Began as somewhat gamers . And unlike other gamers . Didn't quit when they entered Legend Hell . But by then had converted to normal avid WGT addicts with a gift . Lol .

Wadyagonna do ?

Tee up . 

Beautifully described. :-) Once again, thanks for your thoughts, pdb1.

Regards,

Simon

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 10:17 AM

mantis0014:
     'Legend Hell' ... it was Hell on earth when I got to Legend many moons ago,  but stuck it out. I still don't understand why people keep on quitting and restarting again as a new person.   Never want to go thru that hell again     lol.

I'm in that stage right now and I totally hear you!

I think I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, though.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 7:20 PM
     SimonTheBeetle:
    Wasting Spending most of your life playing WGT is your freedom and totally legit, but starting all over again isn't. We refer to them as 'multi-accounters' or 'sandbaggers', don't we? In this case, you can't say they're 'damn good'. They're just cheaters!

That's your perspective . But i do not see or find anything fraudulent in restarting from the beginning and working your way back up . With only one account  . There are a lot more that have done that than you might imagine . I have a friend that has a temper . Has been fed up with WGT 3 times . 3 times he has had WGT delete his account . 3 times he has worked his way back to the top . Twice a TL . And now a Champion . That to me is incredible . This he's done while I have been a legend . That seems to me to be the hard way to go . He doesn't have to pretend to be anybody else other than his current and only account . That is not multi accounting . That is what many of the people you describe are doing . Only one account . 

I have to agree with Paul (PDB1) on this one. I have said in a different thread that a few years back, I encountered a technical glitch that would not allow me to load or play. I think I was a master at the time. Anyway, I contacted WGT and they helped me reset everything. The faulty account was closed and WGT provided me with a new account. Of course, I lost all the equipment I had purchased and had to use starters again...oi vey

I play for fun...always have. Started with MP and stroke to progress to legend...now almost always Alternate. I have never cheated at anything...and certainly not an on line game.

ct

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2016 6:10 AM

pdb1:
    He doesn't have to pretend to be anybody else other than his current and only account . That is not multi accounting . That is what many of the people you describe are doing . Only one account .

ct690911:

I have to agree with Paul (PDB1) on this one. I have said in a different thread that a few years back, I encountered a technical glitch that would not allow me to load or play. I think I was a master at the time. Anyway, I contacted WGT and they helped me reset everything. The faulty account was closed and WGT provided me with a new account. Of course, I lost all the equipment I had purchased and had to use starters again...oi vey

I play for fun...always have. Started with MP and stroke to progress to legend...now almost always Alternate. I have never cheated at anything...and certainly not an on line game.

Ah I see... In that case, it's totally acceptable and legitimate.

I didn't even know this was possible.

Thanks, guys.

Simon

RSS