Champions listed by WGT Scoring Average

Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:36 AM (279 replies)
  • BMX123
    627 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 7:55 PM

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 8:44 PM

This guy looks like a garbage player...and just as annoying.  He reminds me of a guy name Mike who's from Philly.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 10:29 PM

pdb1:

pdb1:

Not to purposely get back on track . But I thought there had been a list posted of the current Tour Champions ? Is there ? 

Yes this is a serious inquiry . A couple people have asked me several questions about the " new tiers " . One I could not answer was . How many Tour Champions are there ? 

It's pretty easy to call up the full list, albeit quite short.

Simply click on the WGT Community menu, then WGT Players

Select [Tour Champion] under Tier     and click [Search]

You will get a list of 1.

• yldcatz
    65 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 1:36 AM

where are Queeze and FOYW?

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 2:27 AM

pdb1:

hakman123:
    You will get a list of 1

iconian is a gimme . I guess the criteria is too tough for others . 

Nope, Phiber received the title posthumously, for being an honourable member and overall a great soul. 

P.S.: Can no longer be found through players search, but you can find him as a member of "A band of brothers" CC.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 5:33 AM

pdb1:

mkrizan86:
    Nope, Phiber received the title posthumously, for being an honourable member and overall a great soul. 

Same as iconian . I guess there is no criteria . 

.  Is there any more secret , unlisted , invitation only Tour Champions ?

I don't know of any. It's an invitational tier only. There are no set criteria. Phiber received his title upon the request from his CC members and friends. WGT actually listened and did a good thing there.

As for Iconian, they had to "make" him to redeem for the fact they don't let him get past the Tour Pro tier as WGTIcon ;-)

RSS