Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:36 AM (279 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 4:59 PM

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 6:24 PM

TopShelf2010:

I get stuff like that on my wall as well...

30 Jun 2016 @ 11:44 AM
    "you dont count lol usa player " 

sorry I take no notice as you are 1 of those as I call quitter club only 4 per cent of you ever finished a game the rst quit so your comments don't wash as for the list ask wgt . I did cheers a great champion

Hmmmm, they have trailer parks in England too? I didn't know that!

edit: Holy sh!t, who left this guys cage door open! Hopefully a mod sees this ....

This is off of someones wall, not mine!

New Wall Post

21 Jul 2016 @ 3:30 PM
    "players disserpearing"

be careful what you say mate players account can be removed or people disappear from life as well things can be arranged mark my words . and by the way you been blocked HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

21 Jul 2016 @ 3:24 PM
    "my scores "

my scores mate are world class all of them and proper scores unlike that cheat if you want war mate you get it but I will never rest until that fmagents is never seen on wgt . ever again and believe me I do it . you will see .

21 Jul 2016 @ 3:22 PM
    "cheat"

I will try until the day I die to et that cheater removed from wgt if its the last thing I do in life I find where he lives and that mate be the end of him in life on wgt for ever I hate robots and from 2 weeks to the end of my l;ife I do every thing in my power to stop that cheat on wgt .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 7:28 PM

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 9:09 PM

Took it a bit too literally

• firetrucky
    172 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 10:43 PM

I don't usually respond to things like this, but this thread really sparked my interest. 

There is so many things I would like to say, but I am going to keep it clean. The first thing is how do you call some one out for cheating? The person that he named has probably been looked as much or more than any other person on WGT. With the tourneys that he has one you have to know that WGT has checked him out. Secondly, I have watched some of his matches on you tube and twitch and you can see that it is all in the up and up. Thirdly, If I had a 56 average I would have a lot more than $17 in earnings! I rarely look at someones profile, but like I said it sparked my interest, but when I looked I found that the only scores that warranted a sub 60 average was from CC tourneys. Take a look at these so called cheaters scores and I bet you won't find a 40 on the front nine of St. Andy or a 34 on BPB! What I am getting at with that is that I feel it is cheating the system by lowering your average by playing these courses with the easiest conditions with top of the line equipment. 

Good luck with your quest, but I really think you will die trying!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 3:36 AM

RSS