rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:09 AM (115 replies)
  • JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 7:58 PM

oneputtdavid:

craigswan:
    Get rid of your guns please .

Lose guns=lost freedoms....think I'll keep mine thank-you..;)

Cos the deaths by gun per capita in the US is far less than countries with stringent firearm laws....

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 6:08 AM

just spoke to my friends in tucson.They tell me they keep 3 guns in a safe and they are the nicest people you could meet .

To each their own .

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 6:27 AM

Richard4168:

Is this what radical Conservatives are going to resort too when the opposing party in the United States Congress doesn't agree with their agenda?

That ding-dong Sarah Palin should be cited for bringing attention to the Arizona Congress-woman in the November 2010 election by placing cross-hairs on the names of Democratic candidates who was viewed as a threat to the Conservative Tea-party.

Read the full story from Yahoo news here.

Our thoughts and prayers certainly go out to the victims and their families of what IMO is an absolute senseless, and cowardly act.

Why did you have to make this a political statement about your own idealogical beliefs? Now you just look like a moron with an idealogical bent. Wouldn't it have just been nicer to say your thoughts a prayers were with the congress woman and her family as well as the other victims..........

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 6:29 AM

It is obvious the man had mental issues.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 7:00 AM

Dude was a low-watt gurgler and proof that those who do not know the difference between "your" and "you're" are incapable of coherent thought.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 7:06 AM

CharlemagneRH:

Dude was a low-watt gurgler and proof that those who do not know the difference between "your" and "you're" are incapable of coherent thought.

Pot this is kettle.....how copy over?

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 7:17 AM

SGTBilko:

CharlemagneRH:

I don't blame you for being incapable of comprehending what I say in the same way that I don't blame a sub-120-IQ moron for not understanding calculus.

Run along.  Go play with your toys.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 7:41 AM

CharlemagneRH:

SGTBilko:

CharlemagneRH:

I don't blame you for being incapable of comprehending what I say in the same way that I don't blame a sub-120-IQ moron for not understanding calculus.

Run along.  Go play with your toys.

LMAO!  What ever man.....not sure what calculus has to do with this or any discussion. I would love to see you run a multi-million dollar business.

Sooooo, tell the rest of us what it is like at your age to still live at home in your parents basement, with cheetos stained fingers and sitting around in your underos all day while playing WGT. I think your mom is calling....

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 7:47 AM

What's wrong with voicing my opinion Bilko? It's the truth. Try reading the Yahoo article, they say the same thing. You make yourself look like a moron for denying someone a chance to speak their opinions, especially if the said opinion doesn't line-up with you ideologically.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the second amendment right, but there needs to be a grace period on gun sales in a lot of Conservatively controlled states. People should not have access to buy a firearm without a background check, and/or a grace period.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 7:54 AM

SGTBilko:
    LMAO!  What ever man.....not sure what calculus has to do with this or any discussion.

It's called an analogy.  Ask someone smarter than yourself what one of those is.

SGTBilko:
    I would love to see you run a multi-million dollar business.

I own my own business, make roughly $80/hr, and will have a $12k check in my pocket by the end of the day.

Have a nice day.

(Note: I spend much of my money helping those who are less fortunate.  I tip 25-30% at restaurants [unless the meals are over $25/plate], buy meals for unemployed friends, etc.)

RSS