Forums

Help › Forums

Not Found

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 27 2015 10:16 AM (4 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,007 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 2:48 AM
    What does it mean exactly when a player search returns nothing, but the account can be found by other methods?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 5:56 AM

I've always thought it meant the account has been disabled by WGT.  Either by member request to restart or quit the site or by WGT because of TOC violation.

The member's profile page never seems to disappear though.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 7:37 AM

Did you click on "search" button ?

Because it work for me.

• ScottHope
    10,007 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 8:35 AM
     andyson :
    I've always thought it meant the account has been disabled by WGT.  Either by member request to restart or quit the site or by WGT because of TOC violation. The member's profile page never seems to disappear though.

Thanks Andy, I was looking for someone in particular and if their account has been disabled, either temporarily or permanently, I will be quite happy with that and shall say no more on the matter.

alberich35 :
    Did you click on "search" button ?  Because it work for me.

I always click on the search button albe  : )  I didn't put my real search in the picture because of the confidental nature of the enquiry, and the picture is just a prop to make the post a bit more visually inviting, don't want people dropping off to sleep before they've read it, hehe.  : )

⇩ EDIT : Thanks Mushy. ⇩
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 10:16 AM

I think they leave the account in disabled mode and not totally deleted to retain the account details they already have stored i.e. I.P. address, email that was used and such, helps in eliminating dupe accounts I suppose

RSS