Help › Forums

Terminators are coming!

Sat, Dec 4 2021 11:43 AM (34 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 1:57 PM

ct690911:

donsprintr:

Indeed ... that would be a beneficial use of robots. I'm don't think using remotely controlled robots to wage warfare is such a great idea though. In my opinion, it reduces the operator to the level of a video gamer .

Though I would never wish PTSD on anyone, I think it's notable that a high percentage of these kinds of operators suffer from this disorder. How long do you think the armed forces will wait before they undertake measures to desensitize people from this type of killing. We don't need the military creating more heartless, soulless killers than already exist.

Don, I fully agree with your first paragraph.  But, I can't connect the dots in your second one?

ct

It may just be me exaggerating ct ...

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 12:49 AM

It slips up on a banana skin, but it doesn't pick it up to put it in the bin, it just goes upstairs to murder you in your bed, you have been warned! Lol.

VIDEO

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 1:59 AM

This is purely tongue in cheek so I hope nobody takes it seriously and gets pissed at me.  Well, not too much anyway : )

I assume that big, fat, noisy robot that turned up near the end of the first video was the American version going to play with his European friend?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 2:29 AM

Now that's freaky man!

That made me feel quite uncomfortable watching those, I just kept thinking that the next step is arming them...

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 2:50 AM

Yup, just Ty Rap a gun to it, wait 'til you go on holiday, then send it an email to go shoot your neighbour.  : o

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 3:26 AM

The Story Continues...

Terminator : "Give me your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle..."

Video loading please wait...

...love the humurous ending, lol.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 4:34 AM

Another happy ending .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 10:10 AM

PaulTon:

Now that's freaky man!

That made me feel quite uncomfortable watching those, I just kept thinking that the next step is arming them...

That's coming for wars

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 9:56 AM

...terminator dog tag team...

Video loading please wait...
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 6:34 AM

That scuttling noise gives me the heebie-jeebies! I'm used to doors in our house opening at night though - the cat's worked out how to open them by himself. :D He's a lot quieter than those dog-bots.

RSS