Forums

Help › Forums

SUPPORT FOR COMPLAINTS (genuine request)

Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:13 PM (83 replies)
  • BradyQuinn
    62 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 12:39 PM

i have had about all i can take, i have a good round cannot connect last hole, have a crap round flawless connection! i spend alot of money in here(stupid on my part) seems like fraud to sell things that do not work! i think its time to have people look into my fraud theory! i write support they send me 3 passes lol these people care!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 1:11 PM

Picked this Quinn guy up as a random 4rh for an Alt shot game...he said nary a word to anyone (not even hello) and quit on the last hole when they were down 1 shot...he at least forfeited and didn't make us ride the clock...but also boned his partner, who was actually sociable and trying to win a close game.

No sympathy here...you get disconnected by wgt, or you quit...same result.. maybe Karma.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 2:51 PM

ct690911:
    Subsequent glitches seem to arise out the the "fixes and updates" that are implemented

I agree with this one.

I don't nothing about it, it's just a theory.  Any new course or equipment that comes in they have to make small changes to the mother program. Like a temp flick of the switch.  After these things are installed then there are a few switches to flick back.

If they miss one to flick back then the problems will start.

I've always said too, all the meter problems began when the Adds started to appear.  this is going back a few years.

Just wondering if you see any adds on the Mobile app.

-Roger

• Webeles74
    623 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 4:17 PM

I AGREE 150%. I sent an email to WGT asking a simple question.That was over a month ago and I still have not gotten an answer. 

All I want to know is why I can't sell back some extra clubs that I have.Each time I try it come back that the server is down.I DON'T THINK SO!!! Could someone out there give me some kind of answer?? Thanks......( oh yeah no bs please )

Webeles74

• paddywack
    45 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 5:12 PM

.i.feel.for quin brother this game is sad state to what it used to be .and everyone else blaming quin shut up[ like this as not happend before 8 yrs on this god foresaken addictive GAME ITS NEVER BEEN THIS BAd 8 yrs here prob longer than most people here tjis gME IS about the money spent ,,MONEY MONEY JUST LIKE WALL ST GREDDY GREEDY GREEDY SPEND YOU WILL BE FINE I KNOW IVE DONE IT ..NOW I DONT REST IS HISTORY LISTEN UP PEOPLE MONEY MONEY MONEY 1/2 MILLION  MEMBER 5 BUCKS A WEEK ADDS TO LOTS OF DOLLERS FROM FOOLS

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 5:41 PM

paddywack:

.i.feel.for quin brother this game is sad state to what it used to be .and everyone else blaming quin shut up[ like this as not happend before 8 yrs on this god foresaken addictive GAME ITS NEVER BEEN THIS BAd 8 yrs here prob longer than most people here tjis gME IS about the money spent ,,MONEY MONEY JUST LIKE WALL ST GREDDY GREEDY GREEDY SPEND YOU WILL BE FINE I KNOW IVE DONE IT ..NOW I DONT REST IS HISTORY LISTEN UP PEOPLE MONEY MONEY MONEY 1/2 MILLION  MEMBER 5 BUCKS A WEEK ADDS TO LOTS OF DOLLERS FROM FOOLS

You've been on here almost 8 years...still using starter irons, starter 3 wood, starter wedge, starter putter and a freebie ball...rest of your kit is very low upgrades...now you're ranting like a drunken fool about money spent?.... Don't let anyone you know read your post...it's gonna be embarrassing for y'all.

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 6:14 PM

I see we received your email after hours on Dec.1st and I see our agent replied early on the 2nd. Please check your spam folder to make sure our emails are not being filtered.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 6:50 PM

2015 - 2008 = 7, not 8.

• Sirjohnny
    969 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 7:10 PM

bubbsboy:
    next time that ball does a 360 round cup on 5th at Merion and lands all way down slope just look to heavens and say "Mr WGT im so sorry, you are my Lord and Master"

after taking some time away from this game i came back to all kinds of issues. oh! wait that's why i quit for a while in the first place.. anyways i started back up in Jan of this year with starter equipment and worked my way back to a decent kit, the game has changed a lot , some good , some of it down right stupid,

the wacky shots and screwed up dots and breaks and all the other crap i've come to accept and actually look for the BS every time i log on, and now i just shake my head and move on to the next hole or course. i thank wgt for a good rounds and blame myself for the bad ones.

this site will never be perfect there will always be a patch here and a fix there an update here and new things there, i will continue to hope that it will run smooth and will continue to play as i am a fool. what i wont do, is worry about whats to be, but take it in stride when changes are made, how boring it would be if we birdied every par 4 aced every par 3 and DE every par 5, the ones who do the complaining are the ones who choose to profit from the ready-goes and are jealous of the top players in this game, and i call myself the fool ...lmao..

if your dumping money in this game for balls and equipment only means you are to lazy to earn free credits and are to consumed with beating the best and are way to impatient you want to be the best , yesterday... why because you read about all the strategy tips and watched a few fmag videos or watched priestess on twitch t.v.and you think your as good as them or even better  again i call myself the fool. 

i hear a lot about the meter skipping or jumping or stuttering, thats not wgt or the server your connected too . its your PC thats the issue, clean it out and run your scans do your updates and you will have no meter issues maybe instead of chatting and being annoying try full screen and play golf. 

i know the lot of you will tell me " i shouldn't have to change this or do that' i, i say if you want things to run a little better then you should be changing things  a little...

i am a slave to wgt , i am a fool, but i am a player as well and i have fun doin it...

• wilsontracy0
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 7:32 PM

I have noticed if your beating the game it completely changes the way the ball plays. Not a sore loser , but not stupid either.

RSS