Forums

Help › Forums

SUPPORT FOR COMPLAINTS (genuine request)

Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:13 PM (83 replies)
  • AussieNutcase
    128 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2015 5:30 PM

agree 100%

• AussieNutcase
    128 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2015 5:32 PM

me too mate

• shadow999
    36 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2015 3:20 PM

I agree, please fix the "errors' that prevent us from having fun playing the game!!!

• subsignal
    34 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2015 11:21 PM

I agree, please fix the "errors' that prevent us from having fun playing the game!!!

• subsignal
    34 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2015 2:40 AM

agree 100%

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2015 1:54 AM

Agree,Entering our 6TH year  my club has suspended all multi player matches in 2016..Sad really but it's too frustrating, and a game is pretty much impossible to complete.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2015 2:55 AM

We want our community happy, this is why we are constantly working on the problems and releasing new updates

please tell me which community you are referring to the 1% forum users or the 99%  emailers that just flood your inbox with pumpkin markers and cc clashes?

so many things asked for here and the only one that has come to fruition is yellow balls.....

If you don't hear from us directly in the forums, that doesn't mean we're not paying attention.

lmao really....that's just not true.

Everyone in the office with the know-how is dedicated to fixing issues.

im glad theyre dedicated, but im thinking theyre not up to the job.

When the issue is fixed then it runs through our QA team and anyone else in the office who can test the update before it goes out to you, our players. 

what issue has been fixed? I still have white screen with ! every half a round, blinking balls, chambers hole 8 green camera doesn't work, putting grids staying on vertical/horizontal after changing from chipview to putt view, bizarre yardages, putts breaking with 0 dot movement, blah blah blah.....theres a problem with your QA team.

The second an update is available, the team is already all hands on deck working on the next update, watching player feedback, investigating your bug reports.

so theres an update after updating?? how about just working *** out and then updating? I really don't understand the logic here. quite a few times theres no sending bug reports - its already crashed.

We take every complaint, compliment, and general feedback very seriously. 

lolz really. then why do we have these threads asking for genuine requests to help?!?!

just like feedback from UL players about the weekly 18 single play tournaments, same for feedback for prizes concerning the monthly multi rounds, feedback for shot clock penalties.....I could go on and on but I have dinner waiting.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE SINGLE PLAY WEEKLY UL 18 HOLE TOURNAMENT

I don't give a flying *** how much vem wgt wants to give me for my comments - I love random golf so bring it on.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2015 7:29 AM

Hello Mods...I somewhat empathize with you and understand that you have a tough job...basically being the complaint department. I have a few suggestions, no idea if they have merit as I dont have a degree in computer science, like a few on here:

1. I know that many CCs delete their dead wood...pkayers that haven't been active for several months. WGT has a boat load of dead accounts...I run across them all the time. Would it help things to simply delete them after a certain period of time?...simple house keeping, really.

2. I personally don't know of anyone who plays Bandon Dunes (although I am sure there must be a few)...would it help to delete this course?...I'm pretty certain it wouldn't be missed by the vast majority of players, and may take some of the demand off the servers. I am routinely deleting junk and dead files off my personal Comp and this helps it run better.

3. Multi-Accounters. Again, simple house keeping, fully in line with your policy of one acct per player. Not sure if the number of players have an impact on the servers.

...anyway, take care

ct

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2015 8:01 AM

WGTChampion:

Agree.

We want our community happy, this is why we are constantly working on the problems and releasing new updates. If you don't hear from us directly in the forums, that doesn't mean we're not paying attention. Everyone in the office with the know-how is dedicated to fixing issues. When the issue is fixed then it runs through our QA team and anyone else in the office who can test the update before it goes out to you, our players. 

The second an update is available, the team is already all hands on deck working on the next update, watching player feedback, investigating your bug reports. We take every complaint, compliment, and general feedback very seriously. 

_CHAMPION

Ruptured my spleen laughing......

How's that LIVE GAMER thing coming along? Anyone in the office with "know-how" got a call back from them yet?? It hasn't been LIVE since JULY!!!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2015 5:20 PM

I don't empathise,  I used to but since they only comment on or delete anything that verges on breaking their poxy rules then screw them. These complaints been going on for ages now yet they only open their traps to advise us of extra fluffy bull, piss poor clashes or clock tampering crap. 

WGT comps are not a touch on what some clever and dedicated folk organise in clubs or for example the fantastic nations cup. Carry on with your easy boring stuff and your increasing struggle to sort errors out and leave the interesting stuff for your customers to organise as they are a damn site better at it

In this age customer service or lack of has a large say in organisations surviving. Another organisation will be loving reading your forum as not much praise going on in it.

RSS