Forums

Help › Forums

SUPPORT FOR COMPLAINTS (genuine request)

Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:13 PM (83 replies)
  • rollone
    769 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 6:59 PM

i vote for bananas

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 7:11 PM

WGT QA Team

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 2:12 PM

I think  the disconnects have something to do with using the zoom feature,,all three of my disconnects today happened when i tried zooming to the green for my approach shot or while trying to zoom when another player is taking their approach shot,,i recall awhile back there were problems with the zoom feature,,,it looks like the initial problem was solved when the zoom feature was re-established but some how that fix is linked to everyones disconnects as of late,,,,LOOK in to it WGT.....thanks in advance .......Dave

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 2:34 PM

singist:

so... just a c**t then....thaks for that.

not sure who that was directed towards, but if it was me, thank you, much appreciated!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 2:38 PM

Someone mentioned earlier that many of the chronic glitches we have been experiencing (and they are many and varied) started when the Bandon Dunes par 3 was loaded....I dont play this course.  I actually don't even know anyone who does...Ironic that the least popular course is potentially the one causing issues when we try to play the more popular ones...

Subsequent glitches seem to arise out the the "fixes and updates" that are implemented...except, of course, for the pro shop, which seems to be immune from many of these problems, no matter how much junk they jam in there to sell....:)

my nickel

ct

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 2:53 PM

ct690911:

Someone mentioned earlier that many of the chronic glitches we have been experiencing (and they are many and varied) started when the Bandon Dunes par 3 was loaded....I dont play this course.  I actually don't even know anyone who does...Ironic that the least popular course is potentially the one causing issues when we try to play the more popular ones...

Subsequent glitches seem to arise out the the "fixes and updates" that are implemented...except, of course, for the pro shop, which seems to be immune from many of these problems, no matter how much junk they jam in there to sell....:)

my nickel

ct

What's an on update on WGT???

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 3:13 PM

.....thank-you WGT for supporting my earlier point with the latest update....we now have, yet another putter option, which is way over priced for the specs and even more annoying back-ground noises when we are playing (I always turn the sound off)....I don't recall any players ever suggesting that stuff like this is what you should be spending your down time on....the almost unanimous consensus is that you just FIX the game.....crashes, freezes, disconnects and myriad other major glitches....with probably even more glitches resulting from this latest update !

ct

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 3:47 PM

Oooooo some fresh (ish) posters on here

Be warned your meter will be jerkelated and that next "hit the flag" will shoot your Callaway starter ball into the nearest bunker (or the farthest)

I agree

Bubbs

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 4:00 PM

"Be warned your meter will be jerkelated and that next "hit the flag" will shoot your Callaway starter ball into the nearest bunker (or the farthest)"

Good point Bubbs...I should prolly switch to starter balls for a bit  (using Nikes at the moment)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 1:49 AM

ct690911:

"Be warned your meter will be jerkelated and that next "hit the flag" will shoot your Callaway starter ball into the nearest bunker (or the farthest)"

Good point Bubbs...I should prolly switch to starter balls for a bit  (using Nikes at the moment)

lol, think after over 1000 posts you have did your bird mate (term for prison time in case folk thinking im rude lol). But still beware, next time that ball does a 360 round cup on 5th at Merion and lands all way down slope just look to heavens and say "Mr WGT im so sorry, you are my Lord and Master"

;-)

RSS