Quitters!

Sat, May 29 2021 1:02 PM (29 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2015 4:07 PM

mathia14:
    I'll send you a friend request.

Received and accepted. :^)

I don't play as much as I used to, but I think we can get together for one.

Heh. I'm also not as good as I used to be, especially in the putting area. What used to work very well for me WGT messed up big time. 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2015 4:13 PM

No biggie.  just have a few laughs.  I can show you the way to REALLY suck at golf.  I'm on all day, everyday, I'm retired.

• baejr99
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2015 4:41 PM

I have a low status because of flash player keeps knocking me off 3 times or more it is not because i quit

• Dynofine
    18 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 12:30 PM

Though this post issue old it’s very relevant, and you got it right

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 3:41 PM

People will not quit to hurt their opponent, it's to not hurt their average score. Also, during match ups like alt shots and match plays wgt aware a loss to the quitter(s) and a win to the winner even if the game is uncompleted.

So i don't see any problems here. Unless i'm missing something.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 5:32 PM

I dont mind quitters as long as they withdraw.

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 5:23 AM

Yes forfeit and quitting is 2 different things. Also some of the better players don’t want to waste ball strikes at times on weaker opponents...some are in h2h rooms looking  to recruit newer players To the team. So if you don’t chat that recruiter is wasting their time playing you so they quit. In the top coin rooms the skill is higher so a player will forfeit because they know there is a very small chance of winning so save ball hits for next game......if you want to avoid the guys who just leave the game stay out of the lower rooms. It is littered with Poor sportsmanship

RSS