Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters!

Sat, May 29 2021 1:02 PM (29 replies)
  • steeleman5000
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 12:48 AM

Why does everyone feel the need to quit on the last hole because they are getting beat??  WGT please punish these people, something similar to EA Sports where they allow you to only play people with a certain quitting %.  Very annoying!  

And why must we wait 2 minutes when we know they have quit????  

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 5:29 PM

steeleman5000:

Why does everyone feel the need to quit on the last hole because they are getting beat??  WGT please punish these people, something similar to EA Sports where they allow you to only play people with a certain quitting %.  Very annoying!  

And why must we wait 2 minutes when we know they have quit????  

get use to it steeleman wgt wont do anything about it m8...

best thing you can do is go to your account on your profile page there is a block players

and block them from playing you so you don't have to play these quitters again..

or leave a quitter message on there wall on there profile page..

you can nearly all ways tell the real quitters from a genuine player who loses there connection and cant get back on.

cheers steve

• Culburn
    19 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 6:12 PM

Are you sure it's because they're getting beat, or, is it because they do not want to lower their score?

• TreeTopFlyer57
    79 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 8:10 PM

Next time your setting up a game , when someone comes in, you`ll see a color coded button after they`re name. Run you cursor over it. You`ll see that people who have a high percentage of finishing they`re games are green. People who DON`T finish they`re games  , are orange or yellow. That`ll give you an idea of whether of not they might finish. Surprized you didn`t know that... 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 10:59 PM

Pardon me, "block player" doesn't block from playing but only from social contact (wall, friending).

The best method working against quitters is to play with friends and/or in a CC. The social bonding will hold off most of the deliberate quitting.

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 10:45 AM

TreeTopFlyer57:

Next time your setting up a game , when someone comes in, you`ll see a color coded button after they`re name. Run you cursor over it. You`ll see that people who have a high percentage of finishing they`re games are green. People who DON`T finish they`re games  , are orange or yellow. That`ll give you an idea of whether of not they might finish. Surprized you didn`t know that... 

i always give players the chance to redeem themselves be it orange or yellow most quit but some don't      steve        

• samdaboni1
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 10:07 AM

I have an orange button by my name, indicating "poor completion". I have disconnected because some other player has frozen the play, and I can't tee off. Or some other player invites players, then when the game starts, that player can't download or whatever, and everyone is frozen. Don't punish me with a lower completion score because of some other player's fault, WGT. I'm there to play not wait to play.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 2:29 PM

Unfortunately.......

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 2:44 PM

Just played a game where guy abused his p and then quit... They were only 2 dn too

• buddriver
    33 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 4:25 PM

i play skins for credits if its in 7th 8 th or 9th hole and ive lost every hole i see no reason to hang around and stroke their ego  i forfit the right way so it should not matter to you if i quit u win  so be happy and dont sweat what others do  if they r classless enough to make you wait  sorry but thats not me

RSS