Forums

Help › Forums

level stuck

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 25 2021 12:17 PM (7 replies)
  • TheDread86
    96 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 8:37 AM

my level did not go up after I played a pass game. the xp points were added but level didn't change. don't know if this is a bug. but was not able to rent and equip a club offered to me after the level notice at the end of the round.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 10:41 AM

TheDread86:

my level did not go up after I played a pass game. the xp points were added but level didn't change. don't know if this is a bug. but was not able to rent and equip a club offered to me after the level notice at the end of the round.

Hi TheDread86,

Thanks for the post! I have seen this happen very rarely where a player has enough XP for the next level but isn't automatically moved up. In the game client place your cursor over the XP bar at the top left of the screen. A box should show where it has your total XP and required XP for that level. Take a screen shot of that and send it to members@worldgolftour.com and our customer service dept. will take a look and adjust if needed. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 1:40 PM

Something like that happened to me between two levels .... I had to start another round, and after my first shot, it counted the one xp and leveled me up. So you can try starting another round and maybe it will level you up ...

Don

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 4:33 PM

Thats a bug going on for several years now, i had to whait until next level. Only answer i got was we cant do anything abouth that sorry. lol just WGT lol

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 7:24 PM

please fix multi-player games

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 10:09 PM

Level 46 is at 43,015 XPs - I'd guess that you are there faster (three or four days with CDP) than any WGT reaction.

@Mr. S: Is the same situation at the same level in two days "rare" IYO?

And are you saying WGT personell can't extract XPs and levels of the players from the database? Or is it that you or CS avoid the short work on your client's shoulders?

• TheDread86
    96 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2015 10:49 AM

All returned to normal as soon as I reached lvl.46. Thank you for the help.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2021 12:17 PM

I played several Chelsea and Casablanca rounds last night, and two more this morning.  My XP points are not being recorded.  The XP progression bar is stuck at about 50% on the way to Level 104. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Warren "Tresclub" Peters

RSS