Forums

Help › Forums

If you have a good air conditioner

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 8 2021 1:44 PM (39 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2015 8:52 AM

Paul, Is there a specific time interval you look at?  In other words, a member is participating if they play a CC tournament once a week.

pdb1:
    That is what I have now probably 400% more participation than the definition covers .

How do you calculate more than 100% participation?  If all members frequently play your CC tournaments isn't that 100%?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2015 11:52 AM

Paul, thank you for the very clear and concise turbo encabulator like answers to my questions.

• martiniscore111
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 6:10 AM

The thread is old, but problems remain the same, ahah.

• sadpomoi
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 6:14 AM

Yeah, I agree

• martiniscore111
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 6:14 AM

My toughest summer was in Camp Legeune North Carolina. I don't know what is going on there, but the weather was as in hell. The only thing that could help me was cryocooler, aha. Even my place in Singapore is less hot. I guess it's just because my air conditioning system is well maintained. For cleaning my AC system, I'm using this service https://www.airconservicingsingapore.com/chemical-wash/, but I've heard about decent ones in the USA too. However, the best climate I have ever seen was in South Spain. The exact temperature all year round - a true paradise with its local wine.

RSS