Forums

Help › Forums

Bug Release 8/5

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:13 AM (47 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:55 AM

We released a small bug update to address some of the issues from last week's update. The issues addressed were the ones we felt were most critical. 

• Camera Zoom 
    • Replay Crash

For these fixes to take you will need to close your browser, clear your cache and then login again. 

We are still working on other bug fixes that will come in an update later this month. 

Thank you for your patience.

_CHAMPION!

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 12:49 PM

The white and blue screens have finally pissed me off, losing matches because of them..

The only thing we can do to get your attention is with $$$$$...

I'm NOT spending one more dime here until this crap  cleared up..

THE POWER OF THE PURSE

If enough follow tt will be heard LOUD and Clear

• ebbwmikey
    429 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 12:54 PM

ummmm

first time in months i get an unexpected error.all drives and iron shots landing 10 to 20 yrds short even with wind assist and i am not the only one just came off a game with 2 other members who experienced the exact fault 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:13 PM

The camera angle does not bother me that much because there are so many crying about it, I know wgt will fix it soon.

What bothers me, the one and only single issue that matters to me is that METER!

Why is that meter as smooth as butter late at night in the AM hours? I just lost another ball, about the 15th in a week. This meter is unpredictable. I clear the browsing history. Tidy the hard drive. Reboot.

I am certain that my meter issues have to do with wgt server overload,  too much garbage ad-on and bells and whistles going. Now the fk'n ball BLINKS! What the hell is  that? A blinking ball for? Huh? Jesus lol

It sure seems funny to me that my game will run smooth as hell for a while and all of the sudden "PFFFT I'm metered big time. I mean just total skippage.

I feel sorry for the folks that try to actually take this seriously and compete, sinking hard earned dollars into a program that's too damn full of bugs.

EDIT: Now I know why it skipped today. I needed to log out and log back in and delete my browsing history. So now I am glad I have found this thread. Sorry I went off a little about that meter but I am still convinced that wgt is responsable for screwed up choppy meter at least 80% of the time and these balls are not cheap.

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:16 PM

nice one least you fixed something 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:17 PM

The forward camera view problem worked OK for me in a couple of single hole attempts.

The replay crash problem also seems to be fixed as I was able to save a replay URL via the share window.  However, and I think this could be due to the fix being a patch and not in source code, the screen I get on playing the replay is indeterminate, I don't know which of the following screens I'll get!

1st attempt to play a replay in game gave me this:

In game view again:

Viewing an older saved replay

Same old replay..

Same replay again

I still got blue screens when exiting the old replays.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:21 PM

That first screen wouldn't be bad, leaving the particulars of who's playing out. Could that be by design? 

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:24 PM

WGTChampion:

We released a small bug update to address some of the issues from last week's update. The issues addressed were the ones we felt were most critical. 

• Camera Zoom 
    • Replay Crash

For these fixes to take you will need to close your browser, clear your cache and then login again. 

We are still working on other bug fixes that will come in an update later this month. 

Thank you for your patience.

_CHAMPION!

Later this month ? You surely mean by the end of the week right ? WGT has had plenty of time to fix most of the issues with the game . Why is it you can always add things to the game that we dont need but can never fix the things we want ?

Its all good though because I will be playing with the free ball until game performance improves . Many other players will do the same if they are smart . 

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:26 PM

Camera angles look great ;).  However, the Meter is still all kinds of crazy with huge Flash leaks and resource drag.  At least for me, absolutely impossible to play any kind of ALT or MP game.  I might be able to squeeze out some CTTH with a cache dump after every 9 shots but thats about it.

Edit:  NVM =/.  Tried to play 2 CTTH Ready Go's and the Camera Angles are still ALL kinds of messed up.  Additionally, I use the Callaway 33s before update which are now called Softs.  I concur with everyone else saying the balls behavior is VERY MUCH DIFFERENT than it's the old name.

So the Angles are still bad.  The meter is still an atrocity and the new Callaways are whacked too. ;).  I'm really doing my best not to be all kinds of rude ^^ but it seems like the same "students" that put out the update are the ones attempting to fix the bugs they created.

All kinds of bad man..............Absolutely nothing has actually been fixed.

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:29 PM

Later this month? What a freaking joke.

RSS