Help › Forums

Bug Release 8/5

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:13 AM (47 replies)
  • 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 10:58 AM

spaceghost88:
    my friends n myself never finish multi player rounds because on the 16 or so hole it boots me and or my friends on our nightly xp pass rounds then we are unable to get back in untill the timer runs out and we loose  the round!!!
                 that really gets your goat! seen this happen a lot, very frustrating to say the least!  on a positive note i do see the camera views working again..

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 11:07 AM

Fix one bug and create 5 more. Game is fine, but now the backwards putting, invisible flag sticks, and the constant aim/direction line are too distracting. If it means screwing up something else, please leave the latest crap, and I'll just get used to it. 

BTW...my pc is cleaner than a freshly built one still sitting at the factory. 

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 11:08 AM

Hi Jay, John here, I do get this problem a lot, but, If I click on the camera on bottom right of screen, up to now, it as gone back to forward putting for me, hope it works for you, Cheers m8

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 12:02 PM

RODY123:

Hi Jay, John here, I do get this problem a lot, but, If I click on the camera on bottom right of screen, up to now, it as gone back to forward putting for me, hope it works for you, Cheers m8

Hey John. Thanks. In the video (the putting video), I do click the camera, and even from reverse view, the avatar's facing wrong way, and when I go back to normal view, it's still backwards. Between that and the constant aim line being shown before I even hit or touch anything, it's pretty distracting. WD from 2 RG's already. Might be time to take a long needed break from WGT. I played 200 CD's when I first began, quit for a month, went to the beach, came back and started up again. I just hit 400 CDP'd and that's telling me I have a problem, lol. I'll still do my CD's and maybe go back to watching videos until I reach enough to cash in, and head on to greener pastures (which I've already found, and very much ENJOY).

Thanks for the input John. Hit 'em well.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 12:14 PM

My meter is screwed!  It's so touchy & won't drag up worth beans. Then it stops way after the ding half the time. I'm gonna lose more balls. This is such BS!#$ When the hell is the next update?

Before they updated and screwed up all this stuff, my game and meter were playing pretty good! WTF!!!!!!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 12:23 PM

WGT did a great job of releasing bugs this time.  Please sir, may I have another???

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2015 10:59 AM

Barti75:

After the last maintenance  I have BIG problems with the balls - Chrome Callaway Soft Balls (L43 +).What genius came up with this idea, so to spoil the balls?  Delicate forced to buy expensive balls. Now Callaway soft balls  is like standard balls no spin, lower trajectroy lost so much in distanceI feel so idiot spending money on this which is the same as free!!!. NO MORE!!!!

You spoil this game with every update now balls,  new teries, changing  zoom camera.

What's next?? Ultra driver or green space lol

Barti75

Hi Barti75,

Thanks for the post. I confirmed with the devs that the stats have not changed on these balls from the old Hex Chrome balls. If you believe you are having an issue directly related to these balls when you take a specific shot, please submit a bug report by right clicking in the game client after the shot and put "Chome Soft Balls" in the subject line. This information goes straight to our Q/A team for that instance you were playing and if there is an issue it really narrows it down to when it happened. Please note that you may not receive a response from them but if a Bug Report is sent this way they definitely will get it. Please note that this goes for any in game issue that you are having. One you have an issue, submit a report right away so we can see exactly what happened. Thank you.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:13 AM

After this bug release I'm having a problem with the next shot after watching a replay.

I see it when playing a CTTH round. (I do not get the problem in single player stroke play.)  I replay my shot, go on to the next hole, aim, select a club, pull the meter back and let it go, click to hit.  The meter stops, avatar swings, but ball remains on the ground and I never see the ball fly or land.  The screen looks like this:

The screen is not frozen as the cursor still moves and I can select the menu and choose Save and Quit which works and I go back to the game lobby and click on Resume.

That takes me to the next hole OK and if I look at the scorecard I can see the result of my shot which I never saw on my screen.

This only happens after viewing a replay.

It is not browser dependent, it happened to me on both Chrome and FireFox.  I did not try any other browser.  My caches were cleared.

I've submitted a couple of in-game bug reports.

It is very similar to the replay bug fixed back in Feb of this year.

RSS