rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 21 2017 10:39 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2016 2:33 PM
     PaulTon :
     TheBigDuffer :
    Right click anywhere on the left around the play now button and select show all
    What does that do?

If he means what I think he means Paul, is that if you have Maxthon (and maybe others too) zoomed in, the play now bit remains at 100% zoom and is smaller than you might want it. So if you right click on that area and select show all, it zooms it up to the same magnification as the rest of the browser window. Hope that's what he was getting at.  : )

⇩  EDIT : Thank you Zio.  : )  ⇩
    ⇩  EDIT 2 : Thank you space, (cool emoticon, hehe).  : )  ⇩
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2016 2:50 PM

ScottHope:
    here's another madcap friends list idea from me.

Thanks Scott ... I tried this before and did not get it to work like you have. I never thought to open the second tab. Working like a charm now :-)

• spaceghost88
    1,621 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2016 8:52 AM

I used to consider the pop up box an annoyance until now : ) great learn buddy!

A+1 Thank you Scott Smiley

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2017 10:39 AM

Fixing the friends list in one place so you can always see it, can be achieved by installing a browser extension by the name of Stylus. This extension allows you to apply CSS styles to modify any webpage and therefore lets you to apply a fixed position to the friends list.

You might need a bit of help from me with configuring the extension to enable fixing the friends list, but it's not as scary as you might think.

• PAGES
RSS