Help › Forums

Scrolling friends list and Invite bar

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 21 2017 10:39 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 12:19 AM

So that when a person is reading forums, WGT News, etc... They can still see who has logged onto their friend list, and see when they are getting an invite.

• ScottHope
    10,011 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 11:21 AM

How about two browser windows open side by side, with one just wide enough to be able to see your friends list?

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 1:25 PM

I use Fire Fox and I can see both already with just the one window.

• ScottHope
    10,011 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 1:27 PM

Does FF have a split screen feature like Maxthon Tiger?

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 1:35 PM

No split screen but what you are showing above I already see,not sure why you dont.

• ScottHope
    10,011 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 1:47 PM

What the OP wanted was to be able to scroll up and down the forum page without the friends bit disappearing off the top of the screen, that's why I suggested two separate browser windows.

The reason why you don't see the friends area in both the browser windows in my picture above is because I have disabled flash and refreshed the larger browser window to get rid of the flashing thing, and yes, the other browser window with the friends list will work okay provided I don't refresh it.

⇩ EDIT : Not quite sure how that helps BD but thanks for posting. : ) ⇩

• TheBigDuffer
    481 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 3:40 AM

Right click anywhere on the left around the play now button and select show all

• BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 9:19 PM

would still like to see the friends list  and invite light scroll up and down with the page. Thank you for the suggestions. I have been using the split screen to allow me to see both the list/light and the page I am reading, but I get a very annoying flashing when I have 2 like screens open... Just would be nice to have it scroll with the page, and I doubt it would be terribly difficult. Just my opinion.

• ScottHope
    10,011 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2016 11:28 AM
    Not sure if you're still interested in this Shelly but here's another madcap friends list idea from me.  : )

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2016 2:16 PM

TheBigDuffer:

Right click anywhere on the left around the play now button and select show all

What does that do?

• PAGES
RSS