Forums

Help › Forums

to al wgt players

Fri, Sep 11 2015 1:42 PM (32 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 5:17 AM

Can't really help you Len, not techie at all, but on Maxthon.com you can download Max3, MaxCloud and MaxNitro.

Maybe 1 of those 3 will work for you.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 10:52 AM

lencraddy:
    I would like to get my WGT game back on Maxthon,  So  How do I do it Please.

Once you have Maxthon installed and up and running Len, can you get to the game client at all?
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 11:33 AM

lencraddy:
    I would like to get my WGT game back on Maxthon,  So  How do I do it Please.

Try this..

Open Maxthon and paste this:

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

Into the address bar, if it sends you to the game client, then make the above address your "Home Page" for Maxthon..then every time you open up Maxthon, you'll go directly to the game client.

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 11:56 AM

Hi .

Thanks everyone for the quick replies.

I have tried out all the above, Maxthon 3  Maxthon Cloud etc.  

also tried with Firefox,and Internet Explorer.

None of these worked for me it loads as my Original post states to the point where everything looks good, then in the area were it normally has the Play Now Box should appear I get a very fast spinner, in center of spinner 100%, below that says teeing off.

and thats the same on all the browsers I have tried 

I even got them all to open direct onto the game client ( as above ) then the dreaded spinner, so I have uninstalled /deleted all other browsers and will continue with Commodo dragon as it seems its the only one available for me to play on.

Thanks once again Guys,  \=/  cheers

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 12:43 PM

I've tired all browsers.  None works good for me now.  I know it say works on ANY browser, but doesn't say how GOOD  it works.  So it can't be the browsers, it has to be at WGT's end.  More updates, please, WGT.  WE LOVE THEM!!! Just like walking uphill on ice.  1 step forward, 2 steps back.  Why does Titanic come to mind????

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 6:46 PM

I have been using Comodo Dragon( not ice dragon) for about 1 1/2 years now and have very few issues with it,if the meter is going to jump(it does rarely)it happens right at the start of the downswing so you can see it and take your finger off the mouse and let it go by

Trev

• JODYSWALLOWS
    448 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 8:41 PM

Once  you load maxthon on youre  computer or notebook,  open the  browser  on the internet then type in World golf tour  when wgt opens  save it to  favorites  on the  maxthon tool bar., and  thats it

Jody!

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 2:19 PM

Len l also use Maxthon 3, a month or so ago l had a similar Spinning wheel problem, l  did what you have been doing deleting and installing new versions  the version of maxthon 3  l have at present comes from a download called Asia if l remember correctly and this Runs ok.

Dave

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 4:41 PM

Dave thanks for the info, I am fairly sure I tried that one among the many others.

When I have the time I will retry just to make sure.  \=/ cheers

len

• OklaSunRise
    80 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 12:13 AM

Maxthon 3 is an old brouser look for later ones, 4.5 and 5.point is there, will have to uninstall older versions first. go to Maxthon site to find at bottom of screen to find latest versions. Been using for over 2 years with IE as proxie  Best there is for games

RSS