Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys Fruad

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 21 2018 2:18 PM (5 replies)
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 3:03 PM

This is the e-mail peanut lab sent me after i spent 45 minutes doing a survey the other night and finished the survey,           

The survey you wrote in about (Transaction ID 610623283) was marked as a screenout by our research client. We're currently not able to reward screenouts beyond what you might have seen on the final page of the survey. We work hard at identifying broken offers and surveys, so we appreciate your write in and bringing them to the attention of our partners.

Regards,
    Peanut Labs Support    ,       now WGT or Mrwgt where is my 450 credits ? this is your website your responsibility unless this is how you really operate ? and dont feed me this crap about 3rd party liability,  and for those who do surveys like me as you complete every page of a survey copy and paste that survey page before you move onto the next page of the survey to a file created  in your folder,  this way you will have all the proof you need to show that you completed the survey along with the survey ID number, now we all know their is alot of crocked people in this world who like to think they are scamming us,  dont let this happen to you, 

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 3:23 PM

You must be new to the survey merry go round lol the way they usually work is payout 1 in 3 completed yes its frustrating but wgt is not going to help or pay for this loss.

good luck and save all the info you can when doing survey and use screen capture to save the screen that shows completion and always make sure to check email for confrim ect..

gl

Ps: kinda funny its called peanut labs cause they pay in peanuts ; ]

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 11:15 AM

Actually  ive  done  thousand's  of  surveys,  was  my  first  with  peanut  labs  telling  me thanks  for  weeding  out  their  bad  apples,  when it's their  place to weed out  the bad  apples,  i  would  never  spend  a  dime  of  my  money  into  this  money  pit  monopoly  of  a  Beta  game,     i  couldn't  even   imagine  anyone  spending  their  hard  earned  money  into  a  Beta  game  that  has  all  the  problems  this  game  and  site  has,

• xxxMerkxxx
    12 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 3:35 PM

Wish I had read this sooner... I just wasted 30 minutes...and at the very end of the survey I was thanked for my participation.. and given 5 credits instead of 200 and told I wasnt right for the survey..   lesson learned!! 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 8:47 PM

I was offered one for 60 credits the other day and it said it would take 50 minutes to complete. I bailed out.

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 2:18 PM

EdwardRo:

The survey you wrote in about (Transaction ID #####) was marked as a screenout by our research client. We're currently not able to reward screenouts beyond what you might have seen on the final page of the survey. We work hard at identifying broken offers and surveys, so we appreciate your write in and bringing them to the attention of our partners. 

Regards,
    Peanut Labs Support

I also received this default answer a few times from Peanut Labs after completing a survey without payout.  It is a bloody shame that they can just continue with this for years....

RSS