YOU GUYS ARE SURE GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 21 2016 1:54 PM (21 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 11:36 AM

pdb1:

bubbsboy:

Well he can just play with his other account then.

Wheres that pepper, i mean turnip truck ;-)

Still have the truck . You want to buy it ?

No thanks, feeling its a derogatory phrase used for folks of lower intellect. Which is a shame as insults like that are not needed in life. Anyway done now

Bubbs

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 12:20 PM

virtualreality:

Really sorry for what happened to your friend pdb1.I saw what they did to him in that other thread,its an eye opener.

I doubt they were that good of friends since he just left that club and posted that everyone in it was beneath his intelligence level, basically said they were mental midgets!

Guess u can get away with anything here if you are friends with wgt moderators.Shame on you wgt icon and all other moderators for actually highlighting that garbage in active threads section.

You obviously didn't  bother to read his posts in other threads flaming anybody and everything, or the wall posts he made to rile everyone up so they would come after him....if your going to comment on something get all the facts 1st....and he most likely didn't leave, he just quit using that account!!!! He literally got what he asked for!

Also for what it is worth, the moron was just taken off of moderation for past incidents, I for one could care less if he leaves!

07 Jul 2015 @ 9:01 PM
    "FORUM HOLD"

PLEASE LET ME POST WITH OUT A HOLD FOR THE FORUMS , IHAVE BEEN HERE SEVERAL YEARS ...THANKS FISH

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 12:21 PM

pdb1 he told you he was leaveing as there are to many Ass holes here, well now there is one less it is just a game and the forum is a circus part of this game not to be  taken Serious or personaly

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 12:33 PM

pdb1:

bubbsboy:

No thanks, feeling its a derogatory phrase used for folks of lower intellect. Which is a shame as insults like that are not needed in life. Anyway done now

Bubbs

And you would be right . Only if the shoe fits . Let me remind you that the insult was directed at myself and my CC . It didn't seem to get me / us bent out of shape . It obviously did  the rest of you . Maybe take a lesson . But that isn't going to happen .

Not me either i never gave a toss, i only asked about the turnip truck until it dawned what was meant by it.........some folks go through life scorning others that way. I just hope he drives up a country lane and has to move over for a, yes you guessed it.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 9:15 PM

I only asked him nicely to remove / change his profile status, but he leaves, so same result.

English was never his strong point.

When he comes back under another account, he 'll be easily recognised.

lmao

RSS