Forums

Help › Forums

REDEMPTION

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 12 2015 11:44 AM (7 replies)
  • fishrdav
    106 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 9:13 AM

MUSHY , OLDBONES : IF YOU READ THIS I WOULD LIKE AN PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM THE BOTH OF YOU FOR THE BLATANT AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS THAT YOU LEVELED AGAINST MY CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY  A FEW DAYS AGO WITH OUT KNOWING THE FACTS FIRST. I YOU USED SOME TAINTED ( NOT VULGAR ) VOCABULARY TOWARDS YOU TWO FOR WHICH I APOLOGIZE. YOU BOTH ACCUSED ME OF WRONG DOINGS ON A PUBLIC FORUM SO I FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE ON A PUBLIC FORUM. FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT NOT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY YOU CAN LOOK IT UP HERE ON THE WGT FORUMS UNDER COUNTRY CLUBS THE POST " COUNTRY CLUB " . PAUL THE OWNER OF THE COUNTRY CLUB THAT I WAS A MEMBER OF ( VALLEY OF THE SUN CASUAL CLUB ) CAME TO MY DEFENSE ON HIS OWN ACCORD. AND I THANK HIM FOR DOING THIS ON HIS OWN FREE WILL. HERE IS HIS QUOTE ABOUT THE SAID INCIDENT : 

As the circumstances unfolded in the aforementioned debacle . Dave ( and myself ) posted the details of the protocol at least ten times . It was a solid idea for a hopeful event . Dave experienced some blatant ignorance from some . He and many others can't be expected to have much respect for that . He got hit with what i deal with 20 to 30 times more often . I can respect his intolerance . He did what he had to do . It is what it is . The best to you Dave always . I'm sure these incidents will never alter our friendship .

I might note on a different subject of no concern . A new barrage of invites to our members is occurring . Not likely with much success . Bring it . Good luck with that .

Paul

VOTSCC

However I did notice two ( hopeful visiting ) fresh recruits back peddled . I hope they are very happy .

NOW THAT YOU TWO ( MUSHY , OLDBONES ) HAVE THE FACTS I WILL STATE ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM THE BOTH OF YOU !!!!

FISH ><>

• fishrdav
    106 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 9:40 AM

BUNP

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 10:01 AM

LOL

• fishrdav
    106 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 10:49 AM

oldbones29:

LOL

oldbones29:

LOL

JUST A S I THOUGHT NO CLASS !!!! LOL FISH ><>  ON TOP OF THAT HE BANS ME FROM POSTING ON HIS WALL .....REAL CLASSY WGT MEMBER HERE WGT COMMUNITY ..... KARMA IS A *** JUST REMEMBER THAT OLDBONES29 ....LOL 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 11:02 AM

fishrdav:

LOOKING FOR A CC THAT HAS SOME SMART MEMBERS AS THE LAST ONE I WAS IN YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY JUST GOT OF THE TURNIP TRUCK ....LOL FISH

No apology from me on this one I'm afraid,

To call members of a former club publicly in a public forum is disgusting in my eyes, my comments referred to the way you did that and meaning how would anybody invite you to their cc knowing how you behave in this manor ?

• fishrdav
    106 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 11:10 AM

Mushy01:

fishrdav:

LOOKING FOR A CC THAT HAS SOME SMART MEMBERS AS THE LAST ONE I WAS IN YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY JUST GOT OF THE TURNIP TRUCK ....LOL FISH

No apology from me on this one I'm afraid,

To call members of a former club publicly in a public forum is disgusting in my eyes, my comments referred to the way you did that and meaning how would anybody invite you to their cc knowing how you behave in this manor ?

SAME HERE NO CLASS ......FISH ><>

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 11:40 AM

Maybe this one.  

• fishrdav
    106 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 11:44 AM

daveparr:

Maybe this one.  

LMFAO ....GOOD ONE ....FISH ><>  BETTER WATCH OUT MUSHY AND OLDBONES29 MIGHT ROLL OFF THAT TURNIP TRUCK....ROFL .....FISH ><>

RSS