Forums

Help › Forums

TO PASS OR NOT TO PASS ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 8 2015 7:23 AM (25 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 11:30 AM

Why can I be playing a round without a pass and still receive max XP's at the end of the round ?

You will always get them but the club will not get the matching points without the pass. Once your club has the "Pals", it really does not matter, future benefits are weak at best, Club points are just for bragging rights I guess.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 2:47 PM

You can't hinder any1 to waste their credits. Just stating it over and over may find an open mind eventually to calm it down.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:30 AM

pdb1:

YankeeJim:
    @pdb-You can use your CC message board in the game client. Just put in capital letters something like IF YOUR ARROW IS RED, USE YOUR PASS!

Thanx Jim this is one of the best tips yet . Lol . I think I will make it our new club logo .

Also,  if my arrow is red if I don't have the green check mark, I won't play my next round until I get another free pass if I don't already have one.  That is, unless I don't have enough time left to get my green check before I get my next free pass.  That's where the clocks help out.  ;-)

**Edited as I followed suit with the arrow terminology lol.  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:56 AM

pdb1:

YankeeJim:
    @pdb-You can use your CC message board in the game client. Just put in capital letters something like IF YOUR ARROW IS RED, USE YOUR PASS!

Thanx Jim this is one of the best tips yet . Lol . I think I will make it our new club logo .

Heh, it occurred to me that ARROW might send some of your members into space looking for an arrow on the page. :-D

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 5:10 AM

YankeeJim:
    Heh, it occurred to me that ARROW might send some of your members into space looking for an arrow on the page. :-D

Yup, not an arrow.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 5:12 AM

My kids learned that as an excitement mark. LOL. Maybe call it that.  :-)

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 6:25 AM

alosso:

Advanced procedure, using the characteristics of these items:

Start a solo game using a free pass available, hold the game until 12:01 am GMT, finish the game, maybe only the last putts. Same amount of personal and CC XPs, but the CC pass's clock has started when you started the game and you get the next pass earlier.

Right. You get 2 free passes a day only if you immediately use them. But once you cash in a pass by starting a game [i.e. as soon as it becomes available if you are trying to maximize the CC points] the clock starts ticking for award of the next pass. So if you save the game overnight you could get a new pass in the morning even though you haven't finished the existing game.

This approach works if you play 2 or more rounds per day.

But the free passes do not accumulate. The most uncashed free passes you can have at any one time is 1.

RSS