• TopShelf2010
    10,366 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 9:22 AM

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 9:45 AM

TopShelf2010:

spglasser:

I just unexpectedly went to Championship tier (thought I needed a 58 average, but it was 59). What is the saturation number of games?

I believe the Champion Tier saturation is 200 Ranked Rounds. I always get confused when it comes to Par 3's and Par 5's when discussing saturation. Hopefully someone else can elaborate a little deeper.

Congrats on making Champion

Don

You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to be saturated ( average stops  going up ).
      When your average score is equal to or  smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion.

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to be saturated ( average stops going up ).

As far as BO par3's & BO par5's . They will not count . Their averages are outside the WGT valid par range . 

BO par4's will count . 

• TopShelf2010
    10,366 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 9:52 AM

• alosso
    20,429 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 10:00 AM

Nothing of Par3 and Par5 games counts towards the average.

It wouldn't work out in any other way.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 12:27 PM

That's Paul x 2 . 

• K7JBQ
    1,461 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 12:50 PM

Considering that it took me 520 ranked rounds to saturate as Legend, I would say the 3s and 5s don't count.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 2:04 PM

K7JBQ:

Considering that it took me 520 ranked rounds to saturate as Legend, I would say the 3s and 5s don't count.

This is not new news . This has always been the case .

I used to think that it was a ranked counted round for saturation . It is not . That means that your 20 rounds counted for overall game completion . But not for your average nor saturation . Sounds like . 

Which doesn't make sense . Go figure . Lol . 

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 10:33 AM

pdb1:
     * MOBILE COIN ROOMS "

I just added MOBILE COIN ROOMS . To the spin your wheels list .

There is a phenomena happening right now .

Thousands of long time mobile players are wondering why their averages have remained at 150.00 for so long and not changed .

They are told by some that they need to play stroke play rounds . As stroke play is the only rounds that are ranked and count toward ones average .

What the WGT PCer genius didn't know to tell the mobile player . Is that there is now a new stroke play format . That is not ranked rounds .

Coin Rooms . These stroke play rounds do not and will not effect ones average one way or the other . They do not count .

That is not mentioned anywhere . Nor is there any mention in the mobile play as to how to get this kind of information at WGT.com .

No mention of the protocol for tiering up . Or how to get information about the game they are playing . In the WGT.com FAQ's . or the Main Forums search feature .

When I play those coin room guys . They say Legend ? is that a new one ?

Because there is no coin room for Legends , Tour Legends , or Champions . So they have never heard of them .

Yesterday the guy thought he was going to go from Tour Master to Tour Champion .

So i mentioned that if he were to encounter PC at some point . He should look up WGT.com . To learn a little about the millions and millions in the WGT universe . And the game he was playing .

He said " The what ? Okay thank you I will try that .

He was a 2 year Tour Master . Knew nothing at all .

I'm just saying . Doesn't WGT have some kind of accountability to tie the two unsupported platforms together ? In all the other ways other than cross platform ?

Are they not playing the same game ? With a couple oddly different features ?

I know my mobile players . Came up with all the PC knowledge already . they play all CC tourneys to improve their averages and tiers . They communicate in our CC forum and PM's just the same and better than a lot of our PC players .

But who is supposed to enlighten all these new mobilites ?

How are they supposed to learn WGT ?

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 4:27 PM

pdb1:
     You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to be saturated ( average stops  going up ).
      When your average score is equal to or  smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion.

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to be saturated ( average stops going up ).

These were the old numbers and have since been revised a couple times :

CURRENT BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS, AND SATURATION

You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for  Amateur.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.

You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..

You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.

You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.

You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to  to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend. 

When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.

You need to play at least 750 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .

When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .

You need to play another 1000 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .

When your average score is equal to or smaller than 55 you are eligible to go from Champion to Tour Champion .

• PAGES
RSS