Forums

Help › Forums

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PURCHASE NEW BALLS PROMPT ?

Wed, May 27 2015 12:32 PM (45 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2015 10:26 PM

I have gotten this pop-up a few times in the past week or two. Not sure how it  works with my normal balls, though, because whenever I did get it, I was using one of those promo/free balls (ctth sweeps, etc).

Oh, I have no idea how to photo shop :-)

I video everything when I'm on WGT, so maybe I can a video clip of it.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 8:04 AM

pdb1:

Lol Jay . I was kidding . The ad is very real and very cool . I'm jealous .

I tried last night to see if I could get that pop-up to show by using the St Andrews promo ball. I did many CTTH, 3 - 9 hole stroke play, and 2 par 3 - 9 hole rounds, and still have 1/2 the ball life. I am curious if the pop-up shows when using a good ball, and you run out during play.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 8:18 AM

ZioMio wrote the following post at 07-04-2014 6:56 PM:

alanti:
    Just DQ them, then they might just learn

Or, give them the option to either continue with the free ball or forfeit  the game. Hopefully this option might reduce the whiny posts.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 8:38 AM

I got that pop u when using a promotional ball, but after choosing the 'starters' my screen froze.

Had to X-out

Bug report submitted

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 11:39 AM

Interesting

I think it should always ask you/ler you know when you're on the last ball. Ill make some inquieries

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 12:03 PM

Besides the new "last shot, buy balls" pop-up coming prematurly, the well-known "last ball" message is still there...

... with some changes:

- it's bigger than before,
    - it doesn't disappear by itself after some seconds,
    - it disappears when the meter is risen, and it re-appears when it's let go without a shot,
    - when re-appearing, it's broken, as you see in the pic.

I didn't take a shot, so I don't know if it re-appears on the next shot(?)

One problem when provoking to get it is, you must use a single ball from your inventory which is on sale in the Pro Shop. Otherways, the "Buy Now" button wouldn't work, thus the program will not show the pic. I've been using the "Bandon Dunes" ball. 

RSS