Forums

Help › Forums

Poaching

Tue, Apr 28 2015 3:58 PM (47 replies)
  • MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 12:08 PM

I don't understand what all the Bit#hing is all about here, Like what is stated above, If your members are happy in your club they will stay put. Any and all members that contribute experience points and give ideas to help their club must be happy where they are or they would not be helping out with your club. I have tossed players for not contributing to my club and you are more than welcome to them if they are not happy in my club!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 12:09 PM

Cheers Stryder, i have been involved with discussions on here before and some have opposite opinions, but thats fine. Im only glad the top clubs on here dont do it.

P.S Bogeyman, insecurity eh. The lad in question is only at pro level and improving, its not that im fighting over our TL Director, its what i believe no matter what level

MrScireco.....I do that as well...You miss the point

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 12:22 PM

MichaelStroke:
    It's like if you walk in(you should always knock first...and why aren't you at work ?) on your girl(she's not your wife yet, just a shack-up) doin' some other dude( now you're gettin' it...she's a common tramp) , it's not the other guy you should be getting all pissed at.  It's YOU.  You're the one not cutting it by letting her feet go to sleep. Nobody is cheating on you except your childish fumblings and ignorance to how to rumble beyond your selfish perceptions....it's not him.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 12:44 PM

SweetiePie:

MichaelStroke:
    It's like if you walk in(you should always knock first...and why aren't you at work ?) on your girl(she's not your wife yet, just a shack-up) doin' some other dude( now you're gettin' it...she's a common tramp) , it's not the other guy you should be getting all pissed at.  It's YOU.  You're the one not cutting it by letting her feet go to sleep. Nobody is cheating on you except your childish fumblings and ignorance to how to rumble beyond your selfish perceptions....it's not him.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 6:18 PM

MichaelStroke:

SweetiePie:

MichaelStroke:

This makes no sense whatsoever.

obviously you can't read between the lines!

• jenwren
    2,670 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 4:25 AM

Well we have been hit tonight by a CC.  This owner of the CC has gone right through my CC with invites to theirs - even I got one.

Did leave message on your profile page but you obviously didn't like the look of poaching on there while you are heavily recruiting.

Do what I do, go play alt games and look for people with no CC against their name.

Leave my CC alone.

Jenwren

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 7:37 AM

As you know Jen, i started this thread so totally agree, shocking it is. Some on here agreed with poaching so that amazes me to. They were saying about folk been happy so nothing to complain about and insecure boolox, well they didnt get the point of thread. The poacher is wrong no matter what folk think.

Bubbs

RSS