Help › Forums

can't change any equipment

Mon, May 3 2021 8:13 AM (9 replies)
  • FarFoo
    2,913 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 2:37 PM

Game crashes when i try change any equipment or balls

" UNEXPECTED ERROR"

Equipment is in strange order also, not like before, as soon as i drag it to equip it crashes.

• Nitehawkjv
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 2:51 PM

I get the same thing. I have tried all their suggestions but nothing seems to work. I have emptied the bag, Unchecked it and tried to save but nothing happens. This seems to have only affected the players who used the free rental clubs over the weekend. I think they (WGT) should give me the clubs I rented for free for the problems. I haven't been able to play since Sunday and was thinking seriously of purchasing the club I rented but now I'm not sure what to do.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 4:21 PM

FarFoo:

Game crashes when i try change any equipment or balls

" UNEXPECTED ERROR"

Equipment is in strange order also, not like before, as soon as i drag it to equip it crashes.

I had the same problem today after work. Tried to change the ball and would get the error. I decided to play an unlimited CC 9 hole game. Played ok as long as I didn't change any equipment. Then went back to the multi round game I wanted to play. Equipment change was back to normal.  I didn't  rent any equipment last weekend.

• FarFoo
    2,913 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 5:33 PM

I didn't rent anything over weekend.

But I found that if i unchecked bag I can change stuff. When I check bag it breaks again.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 8:16 AM

I found that if you play a game with the equipment you presently have in your bag, the change equipment screen will work again, after you finish the game.

I play a one hole game by going to WGT Community at the top of the page, than click on golf courses, then pick a stroke play course, Then pick a hole. Hit play hole now. After playing the hole I can change my equipment or ball.

If you restart a game by closing the play screen, you will have to play another game or hole to reset the change equipment screen again, if you want to change something. 

• PistolPeete
    937 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 9:50 AM

Thanks Kirla, that did work. I played one hole, went back and was able to change equipment.

But having to do that is ridiculous.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 1:14 PM

PistolPeete:

Thanks Kirla, that did work. I played one hole, went back and was able to change equipment.

But having to do that is ridiculous.

I agree, Peete.

Did not rent equipment.  Had your same problem today though.  All wgt could suggest was logging out and in again --- which I had already tried. AND deleting bag, which also did not work.  AND restarting computer, which also did not work.  Playing a hole did work.

But we should not have to be fixing wgt's errors for them.

Nutz.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 11:07 AM

Thanks WGT !! Can't change equipment now , but now we can delete equipment .

Are you trying to drive customers away ?

• harlock88
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 1:51 AM

sorry to reply in this 2015 post but...

have just have this problem in 25/04/2021, no possiility to change balls or irons club...

irons club dissapeared...

solution:

just go to the shop to buy irons for 40 credits, and after that all is okay, recover my original irons, and can change balls again.

L.L.

RSS