Forums

Help › Forums

The Fun Begins.... CC vs CC Event #6

Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:31 PM (130 replies)
    2,111 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 1:33 PM

Calm down people!!!  The CC vs. CC event is an on going event, so you can either play, or decide not to play, the decision is yours.  Calling someone an idiot, is simply not acceptable in any reasonable, or polite company.  I mean, come on now!  How would you feel, if someone said the same to you???  Not so funny now right!!!

Sure there are tons of issues that need fixed.  Dots, meter ect., but nothing gets done overnight and despite all your bickering and heckling, they are trying to fix some of the long standing issues, as well as those that crop up in new releases.

Like many of you I get really frustrated and tend to blame and complain, but in the end it's a game and if any of you can come up with something better and from what I've seen from most of the people who are doing the majority of whining and complaining.  "I doubt it".

So, how about everyone get off WGT's asses for a change, maybe offer some constructive words, suggestions and support, and maybe things might---just might improve.  In other words kind people, grow-up!!!  We do not live in a perfect world and never will!!!

Besides, what's wrong with a nice Shamrock Tee Marker???  

Phil  aka., Coyote

• DanielT5
    2,035 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 1:45 PM

+1   *Bump*

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 1:51 PM

Speechless.....simply speechless : /

This is like you are making the mug out of all members. We all know you mods are employes but this kind of situations make us lose respect for you guys, for you as person too.

777999:

Calm down people!!! 

Phil  aka., Coyote

& of course, WGT friends, employees or friend of WGT employees come also with silly posts of support.

C'mon, do not make us hate you!...fix the game first and THEN come with your brilliant ideas as the CC Clashes one.

Eric

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 1:52 PM

two wgt technical staff deciding who should fix the invites

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 2:03 PM

OK so WGT wants us to get our focus someplace other than invites not working - it might work we shall see.

BUT Hey in every dark cloud there is a silver lining. At least we got enough warning that we can make plans to have a fun or productive weekend and not expect to get on WGT and get either here.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 2:09 PM

777999:
    Sure there are tons of issues that need fixed.  Dots, meter ect., but nothing gets done overnight and despite all your bickering and heckling, they are trying to fix some of the long standing issues, as well as those that crop up in new releases.

And that is what WGT should be having the Mods announce on a daily basis ---"We are working hard on it"...but they (WGT) are not doing that.

777999:
    So, how about everyone get off WGT's asses for a change, maybe offer some constructive words, suggestions and support, and maybe things might---just might improve.

I suppose you have never heard the old saying/adage "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"?

If the players all went into hibernation and did not complain about the past week or so "changes", then do you think WGT would actually work on correcting said changes?

The game is a mess now, from putting, RG list that's out, indicated green speeds on tourney's (both CC and WGT) not being correct...the list can go on.

So I think you'll notice the members that voice their concerns about this type of thing are passionate about the game, not useless frills. 

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 2:11 PM

Still can't load forum pages, at least once in every game swing meter disappears, invites don't work and some are still having meter and dot problems and you give us shamrock tees in cc/cc clashes.     LMFAO   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 2:17 PM

777999:
    Calling someone an idiot, is simply not acceptable in any reasonable, or polite company.

Totally disagree - the truth is the truth

777999:
     How would you feel, if someone said the same to you???

Upset, and want to know why so I could do something about it!

777999:

More to the point, what's the use of the bloody things when there are so many issue that need fixing????????????????????????

• JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 2:34 PM

777999:

Calm down people!!!  The CC vs. CC event is an on going event, so you can either play, or decide not to play, the decision is yours.  Calling someone an idiot, is simply not acceptable in any reasonable, or polite company.  I mean, come on now!  How would you feel, if someone said the same to you???  Not so funny now right!!!

Like many of you I get really frustrated and tend to blame and complain, but in the end it's a game and if any of you can come up with something better and from what I've seen from most of the people who are doing the majority of whining and complaining.  "I doubt it".

So, how about everyone get off WGT's asses for a change, maybe offer some constructive words, suggestions and support, and maybe things might---just might improve.  In other words kind people, grow-up!!!  We do not live in a perfect world and never will!!!

Phil  aka., Coyote

^^^^^This is why coyote was and is 'always' at the bottom/under the ACME box of tricks. RELEASE......the "ROAD RUNNER"!!!!! Wake up Gertude..the sky is falling. LMAO!   CC Clash is a pure 100 percent  'sucker' bet!!!

2,111 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 2:44 PM

Beep Meep!  I gotta ya sucker!!!  Yummy!!!  and my name is not Gertude m8!!!  lmao!!!  Plz to note, the sky is always falling, that's why we have gravity!!!

RSS