Forums

Help › Forums

RPG style stats might be nice

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 16 2008 11:13 AM (3 replies)
  • sk8inscott
    3 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2008 2:01 AM

I think that some sort of stat points would be cool to improve power, spin, accuracy, etc.  Maybe for every 10 "PERFECT" swings you could get one stat point and add it to the ability you want to improve with a max of 10000 so as to make for a very indepth game and much harder and more interesting courses down the road. 

Also, I wouldn't mind more customization options for my golf avatar, but I know it will all come in time.  NEW CLUBS ARE A MUST!!!  2-3 new sets per tier minimum.  All courses need to have Front and Back 9 so you can play the full 18. 

A way for players to possibly gamble with eachother.  Maybe you would earn it through a fake money system, where birdies are worth $5, Eagles $50, and Hole in Ones $100-5000 depending on distance.  This money could also be used to purchase new clubs, and other gear (i.e. shoes, shirts, pants/shorts, hats, glasses, etc.)  So a Golf shop would be needed in the menu.

Well, Those are a few suggestions I had, which if the programmers aren't too busy working out bugs, I'm sure they've already been working on, If not PLEASE START WITH THE CLUBS AND NEW COURSES!!!!

sk8inscott

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2008 4:44 PM

Thanks for the suggestions sk8inscott. A couple of your suggestions are right up there on our priorities list, so stay tuned!

• sk8inscott
    3 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2008 2:22 AM

Thanks for the prompt reply.  Is there any way you could let me know what is currently being worked on?  Also, if you need any testers for new courses, clubs, etc. I would love to contribute ideas. 

About courses, I don't have preferences other than try finding a couple unusual courses.  Plus, is there a practice green anywhere???

Thanks again

sk8inscott

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2008 11:13 AM

We post a list of the latest changes each time there is a system update. There should be a new list in the next week or so.

There is no practice green at the moment, only practice rounds that include putting.

RSS