oneeyedjohn:
    but always politely and with respect...

+1

oneeyedjohn:
    ...and with the tards they have to deal with such as the OP here

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 2:49 PM

OP finds rough from tee, then reports a glitch from that rough.  OK I have never seen that shot go wrong, but every once in every great while something extreme gets reported and with a replay will be looked at here as well as by CS.

No such replay or a bug report was offered.  The OPs score history shows zip wins, and so his chance of winning at hole 3 kiawah was slim.  No offense just that bird at first 3 there is only a solid start.  

Based on the above the usually excellent CS unit politely refuse to offer 1 sleeve.  which is in response to the OP asking for a few sleeves his preferred 550 credit a pop L81s for blowing out at the third hole of a freebie worth 360 credits to the winner.

Can't see CS put a foot wrong there.

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 3:02 PM

Catesharkette2:

yes that 45 degrees shot when hitting the ding happened to me twice yesterday and cost me bad I guess it was just a glitch but I will keep an eye on it if it happens again ill let wgt no and see what response I get happens mainly on approach shots around the green nearly lost 2balls  cos of it played more like uneven lies but very severe lol   45 degrees <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< that way with ding ? lol plus the wind was a cross wind coming the other way I have the replay below the shot was dinged and allowed for the wind

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=17df174f-0b0d-412c-a01f-a43f00ee5f0a

your thoughts wgt was that a reasonable outcome of fairway ?

Here's what happened to you.  Notice the small difference between the first, successful shot and the wayward WTF mulligan?

Everybody be careful out there!

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 3:16 PM

If you take a look.,you notice that the pointer ended up ony 7 yards away.thats why you went so far left.most don't notice it..Must look before you leap.guys.

navi

• toddtopia
    50 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 3:25 PM

I agree totally that WGT doesn't care about it's customers. There are so many problems in this game and they don't address them, instead the add more crap like super fast greens, really?. That has to be he biggest waste. Winds don't work half the time, the rough doesn't react like it used to, disconnections are common now and now invites don't work. WGT you had better clean this up or people are going to leave. This was a very fun game but  heading for the toilet now!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 7:32 PM

bhoese:
    Here's what happened to you.  Notice the small difference between the first, successful shot and the wayward WTF mulligan?

I think you nailed it bhoese!  Excellent work.

Andy

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 8:09 PM

andyson:

bhoese:

I think you nailed it bhoese!  Excellent work.

Andy

Yep, happens all the time.  Pin is over a hill is one of them.  If the triangle doesn't stay at about the original yardage when you move it, find another view to change it from.  You have to keep the original yardage close, or the shot can end up about anywhere.

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 8:43 PM

Thanks andy!  And here's the OP's shot.  

A few minor details are different, but it's close enough.

• toddtopia
    50 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2022 2:35 PM

I've experienced it too. You aim at where you want to hit and your shot goes in no-man's land. This game has been ruined. Nothing works right anymore. This game sucks now plain and simple.

RSS