Help › Forums

Status no match

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 14 2015 6:13 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 2:37 AM

The pic shows your own profile, the left display being influenced by your manual setting. I see you offline (grey) in the upper right.

When you visit other users, users do not match. Lower left is your status, upper right is his status.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 9:06 AM

I'll laugh at count 3. 1, 2, 4 - o how I laughed ;)

If you catch me answering clueless, prove it.

OTOH, in your question

pdb1:
    For instance when I invite a friend and the invites don't show up . I can go to his profile page and his status box on the right will say offline but he is green in the other . I had a screenshot of it I can't find . But here is an example of the opposite .

you speak of a friend's profile but show your own, left and right, and fail to show any friend's names and status on the left. You also didn't explain that the pic concerns your profile. Thus your description was obviously misleading, I had no chance to answer correctly.

So take your rant and eat it yourself, or reverse.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 9:09 AM

pdb1:
    One of the problems is the invitee swears they are green . I have to believe they are telling the truth because when I view his profile the upper right shows offline 

Your pic contains the answer - get the clue or stay clueless.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 10:46 AM

pdb1:
    When both parties are green . Definitely . And they both show offline .

A new "fact" - how should I have gotten your problem without any hint to it?

The invite issue is not your only problem apparently => EOD

• PAGES
RSS