Forums

Help › Forums

The Opy Chronicles - New Episode TONIGHT

Thu, Feb 19 2015 2:37 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 4:12 PM

OPY has gone and got himself messed up with the who do's and so forths. The poor reformed troll has done got himself into a whatnot. I remember way back when he was sneaking videas of a young lady at a pool. She feel off a roof and broke her walkables, now Opy ihas got himself in another mess. Some one please tell Opy they are squactches not snatches. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 7:27 PM

Uh-Oh!  Looks like Opy's also having trouble activating his glutes!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 7:30 PM

someone has gone in the deep end

and whatnots

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 7:53 PM

gsoup:

someone has gone in the deep end

and whatnots

YancyLand Golf Club Series - "The Opy Chronicles" EP#3

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 9:02 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 11:37 PM

TopShelf2010:

Amazing recovery effort. Well done and whatnots.

Glad to see Opy brought back from the depths of The Darkness.

Thanks for your nice commentables, this was an experience like none other before. Success was not guaranteed, & the people who worked with my as it was going down as well as the many teachers who have taken the time to school me up on some things. 

Much thanks to those who have watched not just this video, but any of the videos over the years. Sometimes, I (my name is Yancy) wonder if someday people (WGT & the Non-WGT others) will be tired of them.

Special thanks to CoosBayCarol for recording the video feed, also for Medford Mel as he kept taking my midnight phone call during my panic attacks on this. Even though Mel is currently MIA and believed to be living and now even leading the village of Hobgoblins he went all explorables on. It will all sort out & whatnots.

Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 2:41 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 3:22 PM

Get ready Boys and Girls 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 2:35 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 2:37 PM

Yancyland Presents: "The Opy After Dark Chronicles" EP4

Welcome to the final battle - man meets beast - with high drama! I am super cereal.
    Opy has again gone off alone in the all-beta areas of YancyLand seeking to engage the ever elusive Squatch who has built himself & his "ladies" an impressive structure to fortify his hold.

YancyLand & Team Yancy respond with our new Drone #2 - "Nancy" and it is on like.......

• PAGES
RSS