Forums

Help › Forums

clubs

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 26 2009 9:06 PM (5 replies)
  • gopher1
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 7:27 PM

I paid $20.00 for new clubs and haven't recieved them. Why? Did I get ripped off? I tryed to contact WGT but no answer. Is this how they do business?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 8:00 PM

Wow, I'm surprised you went straight to assuming you were ripped off.  Anyhow, you probably just need to equip them. So....

***  From the FAQ Home page:

How do I use the clubs I have just bought?

You need to equip your player with clubs bought in the Pro Shop. To do this you will use the My Clubs tool within the game. To access this tool you must be logged in to the game. Click on the My Clubs option under My Settings from the Main Menu. Additionally, you can access My Clubs immediately after you purchase a club in the Pro Shop by following the links on your Purchase Confirmation page or by clicking the View/Edit Clubs button prior to teeing off.
    Once you are in the My Clubs interface you need to "click and drag" the club you would like to equip from the inventory section into the In My Bag section. Make sure you click the Save Changes button.

And if for some reason that doesn't work properly, then just email members@worldgolftour.com and they'll take care of you.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 12:00 PM

Interestingly enough, Nivlac, he has them equipped now... I guess your instructions were accurate.

Funny though... a member since December last year and he goes straight to the 'ripped off' card.

Some things just make you shake your head and boggle the mind.

• bignich
    21 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 5:01 PM

Hi, I just started playing this past week and was trying to figure out how you get more distance? I bought new clubs and that only added a little bit of D. I mean 235 yards for a driver? Wassup with that? I went from a hack to an Am and still no more D on the clubs...just wondering if they go higher over time or something. Thanks, David

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 10:39 AM

Bignich .. no, what you see is what you get.

Having said that, WGT is looking to improve distances scaled to ranks... but it's not live yet.

Remember, everyone has the same distance issues.

• bignich
    21 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 9:06 PM

Thanks for the answer. That kinda sucks though. I wonder why they made it that way. Like when I was playing Beth Page Black, There are some holes where I couldnt even reach the fairway. Why make a game like that? Wierd....thanks again.

RSS