Forums

Help › Forums

WE CC'S AND OWNERS NEED THAT EXTRA ADMIN ADDED AND FAST

Sun, Jan 25 2015 5:13 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 2:48 AM

cos it adds to wgts cost and so they need to find a way to profit from it first before anything like that will happen. same reason that there is no bank yet

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 4:31 AM

OP right but, many clubs are growing fast but with very little activity in them. Some have 250 members with about 20 or 30 playing their comps. Too many clubs i say. I know in ours we booted from 50 to 24 or so then building back BUT we still only get 50% activity with the owner rightly accepting nobody whose activity is blitz only. Sorry to steal in on your post but it is sort of linked.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 4:50 AM

thesnakeyes:

cos it adds to wgts cost and so they need to find a way to profit from it first before anything like that will happen. same reason that there is no bank yet

Lord forbid that WGT would have to pay a programer to change 1 or 2 lines of code.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 4:56 AM

All is possible, but they have to decide on it, and with planning of the functions (of directors and even more of the bank) it's more than trivial IMHO.

+1 to 'snakey' - this is the apparent way how they are working.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 12:04 PM

Totally agree with you, point was just its hard behind the scenes with so many members. I do spreadsheets for our club and im sick of moving around the non players. The minute i take them off they play one game and back on they come, or another non player comes along (and we are small).

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 1:22 PM

bubbsboy:
    I do spreadsheets for our club and im sick of moving around the non players. The minute i take them off they play one game and back on they come, or another non player comes along (and we are small).

OT, but a database instead of a spreadsheet eases the work, especially in this case.

• PAGES
RSS