Forums

Help › Forums

WE CC'S AND OWNERS NEED THAT EXTRA ADMIN ADDED AND FAST

Sun, Jan 25 2015 5:13 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 1:41 PM

Google Drive but i still have to input, to be honest if club had 250 members with not many playing then they would not be input at all lol

• efratimike
    808 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 1:46 PM

I was wondering if there is any planned date to open the CC bank ?

If its possible also to explain how it will work & how it will help each CC !

mike!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 1:51 PM

mmmmm been plans for a long time, when it comes then they will explain. I can imagine that credits from members are put into bank, to be given out as prizes by the owner......minus WGT cut..

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 1:51 PM

pdb1:
    Are you offering your services ?

I'm afraid not. My applications work for me, but I'm a duffer in reporting and explanation. It wouldn't work for you.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 2:35 PM

mnshiner:
    Lord forbid that WGT would have to pay a programer to change 1 or 2 lines of code.

Where did you get the idea that it is only 1 or 2 lines of code? I would imagine it to be more like 1000+ lines for each function and that's an educated guess.

When you're working with that many lines is when you start running into bugs if not checked and rechecked dozens of times to make sure the functionality is working and nothing related to it has now broken.

How many times in the recent past have we suffered from code bugs just from the addition of a new item or function?

This TinyMCE uses more code than you can comprehend.Probably 200+ separate items of varying code, from plugins instruction to js to templates to .gif images. Now, imagine how many lines of code are involved in the game client itself.

For anybody that thinks that it doesn't cost money to write/edit code, think again.The engineers and game programmers are most likely salaried employees with some perks and do not receive overtime. If I had to guess, I'd say they work 50+ ours per week. Factor in other office staff, utilities, office lease and off-site server fees and I would hate to see what their overhead is. With this in mind, WGT is anything but a pure-profit business. 

just sayin'...

• PAGES
RSS