22,500 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 8:46 AM
    WE CC'S AND OWNERS NEED THAT EXTRA ADMIN ADDED AND FAST
    pdb1
    08 Jan 2015 @ 7:03 PM
    "Regarding" 

Director permissions .

WGTdbloshoe:
    Currently there are none.  We will add in the future.

As I have said before . No better time than the present . Clubs are growing at a massive rate . Many capacity filled filled . The owners need assistance now .

How hard is it to add an admin/owner profile to each C C ? Or maybe two depending on the size ?

PDB1VOTSCC

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 2:48 AM

cos it adds to wgts cost and so they need to find a way to profit from it first before anything like that will happen. same reason that there is no bank yet

• bubbsboy
    6,876 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 4:31 AM

OP right but, many clubs are growing fast but with very little activity in them. Some have 250 members with about 20 or 30 playing their comps. Too many clubs i say. I know in ours we booted from 50 to 24 or so then building back BUT we still only get 50% activity with the owner rightly accepting nobody whose activity is blitz only. Sorry to steal in on your post but it is sort of linked.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 4:50 AM

thesnakeyes:

cos it adds to wgts cost and so they need to find a way to profit from it first before anything like that will happen. same reason that there is no bank yet

Lord forbid that WGT would have to pay a programer to change 1 or 2 lines of code.

• alosso
    20,420 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 4:56 AM

All is possible, but they have to decide on it, and with planning of the functions (of directors and even more of the bank) it's more than trivial IMHO.

+1 to 'snakey' - this is the apparent way how they are working.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 11:36 AM
    thesnakeyes United Kingdom
    406 Posts
    01-25-2015 2:48 AM

bubbsboy United Kingdom
    1,774 Posts
    01-25-2015 4:31 AM

OP right but, many clubs are growing fast but with very little activity in them. Some have 250 members with about 20 or 30 playing their comps. Too many clubs i say. I know in ours we booted from 50 to 24 or so then building back BUT we still only get 50% activity with the owner rightly accepting nobody whose activity is blitz only. Sorry to steal in on your post but it is sort of linked.

mnshiner United States
    1,145 Posts
    01-25-2015 4:50 AM

Lord forbid that WGT would have to pay a programer to change 1 or 2 lines of code

alosso:

All is possible, but they have to decide on it, and with planning of the functions (of directors and even more of the bank) it's more than trivial IMHO.

+1 to 'snakey' - this is the apparent way how they are working.

First of all . There are no costs or overhead when they make the exorbitant amount of money that is all profit .Wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket .

Second of all . I don't care if it is a 250 member club with 27 active  members , or 250 w/ 250 , or 250 w/ 149 or 150 w/ 111 . The point is the owner is the only one with administrative permissions . Very clear that needs to be corrected .

Last but not certainly not least . But definitely the most comical .The mere suggestion that they need more time is hilarious .The inference that they decide on anything hasn't been proven yet . Even the suggestion they have the ability to plan is stretching it .Lets surely not go so far as to assume they would even have more than one topic on the agenda either

I forgot to mention that the jury is still out on whether they actually still have salaried programmers and techs .

• bubbsboy
    6,876 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 12:04 PM

Totally agree with you, point was just its hard behind the scenes with so many members. I do spreadsheets for our club and im sick of moving around the non players. The minute i take them off they play one game and back on they come, or another non player comes along (and we are small).

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 12:25 PM

bubbsboy:
    I do spreadsheets for our club and im sick of moving around the non players. The minute i take them off they play one game and back on they come, or another non player comes along (and we are small).

I hear that . I hate that too . those guys are a big waste of time and a pain in the butt .

• alosso
    20,420 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 1:22 PM

bubbsboy:
    I do spreadsheets for our club and im sick of moving around the non players. The minute i take them off they play one game and back on they come, or another non player comes along (and we are small).

OT, but a database instead of a spreadsheet eases the work, especially in this case.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 1:30 PM

alosso:
    a database instead of a spreadsheet eases the work,

I believe you . Are you offering your services ?

Signed :

Serious as a heart attack .

I wouldn't know a spreadsheet from a tub of chiffon margarine 

Much less a database from a basement mancave 

• PAGES
RSS