Forums

Help › Forums

Stealing balls

Tue, Mar 2 2021 3:32 PM (59 replies)
  • BigBlockVettes
    696 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 6:50 PM

Brother have you loss all grip on the real world? I can,t think of a course here at Myrtle Beach that don,t have woods long fescue on a few water on top of water lol if golf courses were wide open with no rough , trees , water nothing but wide open short grass from tee to green , wow that would be boreing as hell. Sounds like to me you just need to vent & blame your bad play on something or someone. Enjoy the game or take route 66 to the bowling alley.............

• BigBlockVettes
    696 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 6:55 PM

I not sure how many balls i,ve lost but i can lose some of you guys if you want me too lol. If he can buy balls cheaper at the pro shops where he  PLAYS REAL GOLF then they are balls found in woods are water & sold back to the cc. Man get real do you think were all just a bunch of backwoods hillbillys?.........

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 3:19 AM

fatdan:

9ironnewman:

I apologise to everyone, it must be me. At least it has created a forum for people with huge heads to tell everyone how brilliant they are.

Interpretation:

"I have been here 6 1/2 yrs and still can't play this game, I hit stupid shots and lose balls which makes me so mad I blame the game and everyone else...of course I do that because, holding myself accountable would mean I am so bullheaded I make the same mistakes over and over and over expecting a different result and thats the definition of insanity, clearly I'm stupid and cheap, but I AM NOT INSANE!!!!"

There ya go, I fixed that for ya...no thanks necessary!

Well said!!!!!

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 4:12 AM

One thing that needs to be done in a big way is ease up in what you call lost balls. I have lost balls less than a yard offf the fairway. Lets get real if you are going to STEAL balls then you need to drastically  lower the price of the balls. Do you think a golfer has ever in the lifetime of the invention of golf would walk away from a ball right at his feet because you have declared a ball lost. STOP STEALING BALLS. . You cheating, thieving bunch of ***.I figure you owe me 10 balls just for this week alone. Only 2 of those balls were lost and those were in water. FIX YOUR *** GAME. Your idea of lost balls is yours and your alone and does not represent golf. Do you hear me WGT or are you to busy stealing balls?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 4:55 AM

If you knew where the out of bounds areas were, would that help?

surface maps

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 5:46 AM

Holy mother of...

Scott, you made all of those yourself?! That's one of the most incredible things my eyeballs have ever witnessed here in this WGT land!! Unbelievable!

P.S.: Scott, do you also have Green Maps showing all the ondulations & slopes or have any plan of making one if you don't? :-D

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 6:06 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    P.S.: Scott, do you also have Green Maps showing all the ondulations & slopes or have any plan of making one if you don't? :-D

Check this out my friend...

Pinhunters' Green ondulations

Don

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 7:37 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Scott, you made all of those yourself?

I was wondering if someone might ask that sooner or later, but no, I didn't make the images, WGT did. I just coded the page that allows you to view them. : )

I don't have green maps, but the ones made by Gary that Don linked to are fine.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 9:29 AM

ScottHope:
    If you knew where the out of bounds areas were, would that help?

Just out of curiosity, are we taking bets on that question? 😉

RSS