Help › Forums

Stealing balls

Tue, Mar 2 2021 3:32 PM (59 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 9:49 AM

Robert1893:
    ScottHope:
    If you knew where the out of bounds areas were, would that help?
    Just out of curiosity, are we taking bets on that question? 😉

no!  Lol. (Fartman vernacular).
  • Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 9:57 AM

😀

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 12:08 PM

TopShelf2010:

SimonTheBeetle:
    P.S.: Scott, do you also have Green Maps showing all the ondulations & slopes or have any plan of making one if you don't? :-D

Check this out my friend...

Pinhunters' Green ondulations

Don

Awesome! Thanks, Don. Appreciate it. BTW, my son just told me that it's undulation in English, not ondulation... :-/ Sorry, some of Molière's traces never go away... 

ScottHope:

Robert1893:
    ScottHope:
    If you knew where the out of bounds areas were, would that help?
    Just out of curiosity, are we taking bets on that question? 😉

*** no!  Lol.

Robert1893:

😀

LOL

Scott, if you're (or will be) running any business, you let me know. I'm buying your product or service with no questions asked 'cause anything from you, I know the quality is guaranteed!

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 1:11 PM

That's very nice of you to say Simon, thank you. I think the only thing I have successfully run to date is a temperature, but you never know what the future holds. I'll keep you informed.  ; )

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 2:12 PM

If I can stand over the top of the ball then it is not lost. If you egghead designers had even been on a golf course you would know that. Never in the history of golf has a golfer let a ball 3 feet off the fairway be declared lost and would just leave it there. It is not lost if I can see it clearly. Stop stealing balls. If you can do nothing else then mark all the out of bounds clearly so that you can not steal balls as easily. But you need to lose the thrill of stealing balls or see that you can enjoy 1,000;s of players leave your cheating thieving asses. Try for once in your life to look at the everyday players issues and not the top one half of one percent control the game. They put nothing towards your game. are you smart enough to see that?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 3:30 PM

Fartman56:
    Stop stealing balls.

In all honesty, and with all due respect, if I were you I would be more pissed about spending 750 credits on a sleeve of balls and still chunking up the scores that you are.

You really need to get a grip on your rants... seriously.

There is only one person to blame for a Lost Ball and that is the person who hit it.

Don

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 3:45 PM

TopShelf2010:

You really need to get a grip on your rants... seriously.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 9:19 AM
  • BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 4:40 PM

@Don, +1,000

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 3:32 PM

twinponds169:

Ummmm.....oh boy.........Fartman? You out there dude? This wasn't you, was it?

Rut roh................

Fartman?

Geez dude, it was only a Top Flite........

RSS